Get thee over to the BLOG!!

I'm definitely buying this! Did you notice that you can also use it for bench presses? It's designed for a shorter barbell like the Troy Lite :D

I wonder if you can use it for a ballet barre? I love the Classical Stretch workouts which occasionally call for a barre. Hmmmmmmm...I bet it would work!

Phew! This piece of equipment looks wonderful, but I am so relieved that I do not need it!!! My credit card will sleep better tonight. ;)

This is so cool!

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]
The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Well, I have kept away from buying lots of stuff lately, which I am glad I have done! But this piece of equipment is AWESOME!!!! I will definitely be buying this when it comes out. Hopefully it will be soon!

Cheryl

Carp! More money out of my wallet. But it sure looks nice. I will wait though and see how my strength improves before I buy it.

Jean

:) Liann-I was just thinking the exact same thing! AWESOME tool for the home workout room, but I don't need it! YEAH!!!!!!!! Saved myself that chunk of change! LOL

Gayle

I can't wait for this to go on sale. Saaaweeet. :)

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

It's amazing!! Our living room is my workout room, and my "stuff" is spreading LOL so I don't know if I'll take the plunge or not. But I WANT IT!!

hmm...

If this piece of equipment can be used for bench press, you think it would work as a squat rack too?

(Never mind. I found the answer on STS forum. Sorry.) << added

What a bummer though!

I'm not buying the entire STS set (will get one or two individual dvd's) BUT I'm for sure getting the new pull-up bar thingy!!!!!!! WAY cool!!!!

Once again I'm amazed at Cathe.com. What a GREAT idea and invention. I wish I would have thought of it. Even though I have a really nice squat rack, I still want it. I may even order it because it's just so versatile. She does truly rock! :)

Carolyn

Wow...and the price sounds reasonable. My hubby wants to buy P90X and he was checking out what kind of pull up bar to get....I now have a suggestion! I actually want him to consider STS instead of P90X b/c he would only have to commit to three weight workouts a week. Of course, I'm not being selfish in any way here...I'm only thinking of what is best for HIM...LOL!
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.