Fitnessfreak's December Rotation for 12/23

Ok, so this premix didn't have weights in it, right??? If it did, I screwed up. :eek:

No, no weights, Debbie. Just pure, all-out, are-you-crazy-you-want-me-to-do-that-drill-AGAIN cardio??? I tell ya....that stability tried to kill me during drill #3, the second time.....I was a hurtin' unit during that one! LOL

Gayle

No, no weights, Debbie. Just pure, all-out, are-you-crazy-you-want-me-to-do-that-drill-AGAIN cardio??? I tell ya....that stability tried to kill me during drill #3, the second time.....I was a hurtin' unit during that one! LOL

Gayle

Geez, now I wish I would have done that premix. I was afraid too because I've never done any cardio in that series. I hate when I don't know the steps, I feel like I don't get a good workout.

Glad there wasn't any weights in it.

I am so sore today. I'm actually pleasently surprised. :D

Hey hey!

Just finished up with Drill Max Cardio Blast. I did the "once through" blasts. I'm not so sure I could have done some of those drills TWICE through. Oh MY, people! that stability ball drill is NOT my favorite (hate it hate it hate it!!).

to Randi! Very nice to see you here! You must be excited to start school in Jan! Will you still work the same job, same hours?

And yes!.. wanted to say, my chest hurt big time too! In the warm up, just the chest arm presses made me wince ... I hadn't realized I had that much DOMS!

Congrats to all who dropped a few lbs during this rotation! I definitely feel more toned in my upper body and could be maybe 1 or 2 lbs down than my usual too!!

Hi Chris!
It's nice to see you on here too!! Yeah i'll be school full time and work oh my god I hope I can do it!

Hi Everyone, Once again I managed to miss the alarm clock for my 5:00am workout. This time I managed to lower the volume when cleaning last night....So it went off, but at a volume level barely detectable by the human ear. So instead of DM I did CCV5 on the elliptical here at work. Really enjoyed it. My chest is feeling yesterday's workout too.

I am so looking forward to January's rotation....this one has been a blast.:D

Just wanted to say that when I do the drill with the stability ball in DM I always use my 3 lb ball instead. I'm only 4'9" and I have the smallest stability ball that you typically find in stores (I later found out you can find smaller ones if you search for them) and it's really too big for me. I can make do for lower body work, but holding it for that drill is just to difficult for me because of the way I have to hold my arms.

Ok, so this premix didn't have weights in it, right??? If it did, I screwed up. :eek:

Like someone else said, no weights in the sense of weight training. You do hold a weight for one of the drills and use the stability ball in another. You should give it a try sometime. There's no real "step" in it other than some very basic stuff in the warm-up. It's all kinds of drills. It's actually a fun workout and I should pull it out more often.

WHEW! That was a good cardio workout! I'm so glad it was on the schedule. I've only done DM once before and I DID NOT LIKE IT. I think I was just in a very hateful mood that day/week.....So I'm glad to see it in a very different light now.
I, too, do not care for the way my arms/shoulders are positioned in the stability ball drill, so I substituted my little green hand weights. They are very light and it was much more comfortable for my shoulder.
Great workout. Thanks, Debbie.

Did DM this morning, and like the rest of you I was feeling it! Plus, I didn't realize how hard I was working until after I was done. Took a few minutes to cool down - good since it was -11 here at 6am.
Am also looking forward to seeing what next month's will look like. Gee, getting another rotation is like another holiday gift!

Fitness Freaks December '08 Rotation 12-23-08

Hi Debbie and gang!

I'm just checking in for today, wednesday pm. I just finished my workout. I sort of feel guilty like time wise I should have done more, but I did a tough cardio premix so I feel like I worked out good I just wish I had more calorie burn than I did.:(

Ok here's what I did:

Drill Max - Ultra Cardio Premix= 63.5 min
Core Max- Tough Core Premix= 18 min

I feel great after I did my workout! I'm just greedy for more calorie burn. LOL!!
Debbie I hope your feeling better. I can't wait to see what you did for a January rotation, I'm sure it will be awesome!

Hugs and Happy Holidays everyone!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.