Fitness Freak, need you input!!

wkgmom914

Cathlete
Dear Fitness Freak,
I hope you can help me out. I have printed out all of the generic rotations and love the look of them. However, my goal is to really define/cut my upper body, while whittling down my legs by about 1/2" (I have the tendency to bulk in my legs with heavy weight).

I would also like to ideally drop these last, stubborn 5 pounds. Which rotation would you recommend I start with and then which one would you suggest I then move on to once finished with the first?

Hope you can help.:D

Gratefully,
Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,
I think I would suggest you do an endurance-type rotation for about 4 to 6 weeks. Get to your goal weight and this should start bringing out your muscle definition. Then I would go with some heavier weight training, like working one or two body parts a week and doing cardio for an hour about three times a week. Also, when working legs, use lighter weights. I also bulk up in my legs if I go too heavy so I stick with about 40 lbs as my maximum weight unless I just feel like going heavier one day.

Circuit training is good for your first 4 to 6 weeks as well, my circuit rotations are an endurance rotation.

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I think I will start with the Endurance Rotation then move on to the Circuit rotation. Thanks again....
Elizabeth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.