Fit Tower --/-- Barebell clips --- How versatile is it?

Hi Everyone,

My question addresses to anyone who has used the tower with Barebell attachments. I would like to know your thoughts on how the tower is versatile enabling to perform compound and body weight exercises.

Compound is the pilar of my routine regimen:p;). I am not mainly interested in what the tower has to offer to hardcore barre enthusiasts. I am looking to use the tower to perform following exercises:

• Hip thrust, racking and un-racking the barebell
  • Glute bridges.
  • Deadlift --- targetting the back mainly.
  • Barebell Rows.
  • Pull ups --- Variations.
  • Stretches.
Hoping to read your reviews on this above.
Kind Regards:);)

I haven't used the clips on the new tower yet, but I think (and I might be wrong) that it is used mainly to hold your barbell....like you can
put your step or wt bench under the tower and if you are doing chest presses, etc when you are down on the bench, the barbell is over your
head and easier to lift off & on, if that makes sense ! In the dvds that came w/ the tower, she does show pull up variations which I like, but
they are easier ways, but I am sure that they can be expanded on, and there are some good stretches with the tower. There is a glute bridge
squeeze that she does, where you put your feet on the bar which is lowered, and I like that move as well. A lot of good upper body moves
using a resistance band looped over the tower or middle bar doing curls, rows, etc and I especially like the standing tricep dips with the
bar.

Thanks @aqua girl I appreciate your reply
It is kind you shared some moves already explored in current dvds. I would not have known since there is no clip.Kind regards:);)

Last edited:
@nckfitheart2009, you are very welcome...maybe wasn't exactly answering your questions, but thought I would
Share some of my impressions. While I love the tower and the possibilities it has, I am kind of not motivated by
It right now, I guess because of the lack of more workouts at the present time.....I wonder if anyone is using it
On a regular basis, if so, maybe they will chime in and answer your questions more in depth.

Is the new tower less wobbly than the original tower (which is the one I have). I've been using it with Turbo Barre and XTrain Legs, but I can't imagine using it for much else due to how it moves around.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.