Fit for C & H: TGIF

kariev

Cathlete
Happy friday ladies. I think my cheat meal gave me some extra energy this a.m. b/c i'm not as tired but that still doesn't change the fact that i don't want to go to work LOL! Not sure about todays workout. I think i may just do steady state cardio as my legs are still sore and i'm not feeling cardio coach right now. We'll see. Hope you ladies have a good day.

wow, no posts yet from you ladies huh? must be a busy day. so when i got home i wasn't feeling cardio coach at all but i wanted to workout. so i ended up walking on the treadmill for 45 minutes at 12% incline and 4mph. I had my stereo blasting and i was really feeling the music. It went by sooooo fast since the music was awsome. I finished with the abs from 4DS, the one on the kickboxing dvd. Diet has been great today. No more cravings but my tummy wasn't right all day today and i'm sure it was from the hamburger and fries. I just got an email that chalene extreme is out so i just ordered the delux package. I'm super excited to try these since they are circuit workouts and i feel that circuits give me the results i'm looking for. Plus i love chalene's energy and i'm ready to try something different than cathe. I should get them by the end of next week so i will let you know how they are. Next week i will go back to my circuits i think as these 90minute workouts have been too draining and like i said before i have gotten my best results from circuit style training. I hope you ladies had a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.