Firm Total Body Shaping Mix revisted

fab40

Cathlete
This is the only Firm I own, but man I am still sore today and I did this on Friday. I haven't done this in so long I forgot what a good workout it is. I love the leg work. I kick up the cardio in a couple segments a little, but my heart rate really stays up there for the duration of the work out. A great circuit workout. My only Firm I own that I won't part with.

I have always loved this workout too! I still have a lot of Firm vids that I hate to part with for the occassional use that they get. I really haven't used them in forever but they are good for soemthing different every so often.

This FIRM video is a classic and was created in 1999. It has Tracie Long as the Master Instructor (she was my favorite).

It is a very thorough and intense weight lifting workout that is about 70 minutes long. It works every body part and intersperses light cardio segments here and there.

This is the FIRM before they went "commercial" with their 4 systems. It was produced by the original FIRM creators and retains the classic mansion setting. The workouts are tough and effective. I certainly won't be getting rid of this tape even though I love Cathe now.

Eileen

I think all of the old Firms, before they started with all the gadgets and went commercial, were tough. I esp. love Super Sculpting and Firm Strength. They never fail to give me DOMS!

Hi Fab40

Even though I have totally converted to Cathe, this is one of the Firms that I kept and do when I need to shake things up a bit. I get sore and feel very worked out afterward!

Deb

Day 3 and my hams are still a little sore.:eek: I believe Collage has this on dvd and I think I will have to upgrade. I forgot how much I like this one. All those plyo hops really kick up that heart rate too.

I don't have this one (gasp- there's a Firm I don't have!) but I have the Upper Body Split and the Lower Body Split. It looks like they're all pieces of the same workouts. The splits are each 60-70 minutes and they're tough! I like the upper body better than lower body, because it's more varied. Lower body seems to be squats, lunges, leg press, repeat for 70 minutes. Ugh.
But, I haven't done them in a while. Maybe I'll do one today! Ooh maybe I'll do BOTH!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.