Fine, fabulous ::: CHEETAHS ::: Tuesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, cheetahs!

Tonight will be 4DS CST + either EXT or BC. Thought I might do a split workout, but it ain't happenin' this morning. *lol* I'm a bit draggy. But a bit o' caffeine (or perhaps a small vat) :7 should perk things up.

Wendy :: I think I do eat a lot - not in one sitting but frequently. And lately, the wrong kind of stuff! The scale was a rude wakeup call, though. It was what I needed for the mental switch to snap back.

Christine :: Yeah, I think that is how weight loss goes. Fascinating process! But ya gotta love the weeks where - BAM! - you can drop 4 just like that. Right now, I'd be happy with ANY loss! I was starting to go backwards there...Most of the comments about the game have been OK, I think, but that one post is just full-on hateration. Let's just pass the bowl of Prozac and everything will be fine. :)

OK, that catches me up.

Have a GREAT day, friends! Will BBL.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Hey ladies,

cathy- enjoy 4DS workouts. i really love those. i am going to miss them for quite awhile, sniff, sniff:7 .

christine- you will not regret your X+ workouts!!}(

wendy- i do know what you are saying regarding both ab workouts. i personally find the latest one the hardest..i mean running while you are hanging in the air. c'mon that's tough stuff, lol.

i will try to check back in for more personals later however i am on my way out of the door.

my workout today will be intervalX+}( that one just kinda sneaks up on ya!

Morning Cheetah babes!

Like I said yesterday, today is a rest day because of an early start at work. THANK GAWD though....my arse and hammies are screaming at me for what I did to them yesterday :eek: }(! I knew I was in trouble when I got up after the movie yesteray afternoon (Mad Money...actually very cute :)). They were already starting to voice their opinion LOL! At least I have one heck of a workday ahead of me and all that walking, mucking and riding will get everything moving again.

Christine - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the incredible shrinking woman! I TA about that Pats bashing post...really not necessary. Oh, speeaking of unnecessary...did you guys see the post that poor Beloved Heather got attacked on in the STS forum "B&G on crack". I swear people aren't happy unless they think the world is out to get them *rolls eyes*.

Wendy - Had to LOL about your menu...looks like a light day for me ;) :9! How are the cruddies this morning...hoping you ran em off! That sounds like one scary workout to me }(!

Carole - The fish actually turned out better than expected. I hate to admit that it was a Paula Deen recipe that was actually very clean (and low fat) to begin with that I just tweaked a bit more for seasoning. LOL about scaring the dog...too funny! Bean dip???? Oh you KNOW you have to share the recipe for that one :9 :p!

Kristi - Our very busy super mom!!! Fantastic run, girl!!! Oh, nice...pergo floors and some tile huh?

Lorie - My goodness, you are a machine lately with your workouts! I hope you squeeze Eion in...it sounds like you miss him ;).

Jackie - It sounds like you had a lovely weekend with DBF! Great job on your workout yesterday even if you weren't "there" 100%. Play it by ear and go with how you feel. The snapper was delish...thanks Paula Deen! Who knew she could actually make healthy dishes :p :eek:?

Shelly - I'm so glad you've got the next week off...it sounds like you've more than earned it! How you get workouts in with work being what it is is simply amazing! My brain knows that...I just know how I end up looking in the mirror, especially when it comes to my UB. I end up looking more like Arnold than Linda Hamilton (sorry, T2 was on the other day :)). I will definitely check that book out...thanks sooooooo much for the advice!!!

Sunny - That sounds like a monster of an ab workout :eek:...very scary!!!

Judy - LOL about Crosby having "middle child syndrome!"

Lori - My SO saw that same show and we both agreed about ow pathetic she was. Thanks for the pep talk, dear. You've got NOTHING to worry about with regards to your small weight gain, girl! You look amazing! I have to agree that it's probably just water retention from the kick butt workouts you've been putting in. I absolutely LOVE 4DSBC/KB!!!!

Cathy - LOL about the bowl of Prozac...that should be passed to some of the posters in Beloved Heather's post, too!!! Hope your conferences go smoothly. Uh, yeah, same here with the scale :eek: :(.

Okay, I've gotta run chickie-poos. I'll see you tonight. Everyone have a Cheetastic day!!!

well, i met my friend, john, for a drink last night. two glasses of wine and i was gone! i hardly ever drink and am such a lightweight. anyway, i slept in (no workout) and now have to get ready to go to an early meeting. i must say, i do have a bit of a headache...ugh!

anyway, i am sure i will be back after my meeting as, at this point, i can't see myself getting much work done with my pounding head!!!

i am hoping to come home today for some yoga and active recovery!

see you all soon (with personals!), :+

p.s. it's going to be in the SEVENTIES today! what's up with this weather?!?!

Hello Friends

Wendi- It is a good thing your legs will be active today to get that blood flowing and recovery going. I had a thought, if you are worried about bulking up, could you concentrate on endurance workouts for a bit?

Lorie- yuck! about the headache. I always try to push extra fluids for any kind of headache, but especially the post wine kind.

Sunny- you are out the door early! Way to go!

Lori- I did get in my WO y'day: S&H chest, back, Planks and Shoulders. Your workouts have been very intense lately. You show good dedication!

Cathy- IA about all the 'crabby' people on the OD. I usually stay away from commenting there if I can help it. I am sorry to read someone is giving beloved Heather a hard time. She is very sweet!

Shelly- How is the de-cluttering going? Getting rid of all that unused stuff is so liberating. It is a great benefit of relocating.

Today is a run. I hoped to go outside, but there are thunder storms in the area. ( very strange for February) I am getting tired of the TM, but I will do it and be happy. ( I will have to cover up the numbers with a towel today) Then I have a mamogram and I hope to get to borders to look at the book Wendy suggested.

[font color=lime green][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/[email protected]

Morning Cheetahs!

What about that game!?!?!? Holy smokes on that last drive!!?!?! :) Sorry Christine!

I know I have a lot of reading to do and I will be back later to catch up. The kids are off today, so I slept in *a little*, but am going to get started on my workout. I hope to finish both cardio and legs before they wake up. I'll have to take them with me to vote, so hopefully it will be uneventful....hmmm, bribery might work. LOL!

Anyway, y-day I did Bosu Blast and then a little later GS-BSB. I had no time to play on the computer. :( Catching up around here from the snow day (Fri), and the hectic weekend. I even got a closet done y-day. Trust me, I didn't plan on working on THAT! ;-)

Lorie ~ I'm a lightweight too. ha ha! WOW! 70's!!! Send those sunbeams to melt all this snow. We got more Super Bowl night and more is to come tomorrow! :eek: Actually, everyday there's a chance. My ds5 was so excited the snow was up to his "thighses" ha ha! on how he says that! :7 Did Linus win?

Wendi ~ Enjoy your DOMS!!! Can't wait to see what you did?!??! }(

Sunny ~ Enjoy INterval+! I see you got started on your P90X rotation. }(

Cathy ~ So you have work today? After 9/11 the changed election day to Teacher's Institute. Have fun with your workout later!

Judy ~ You snuck in on me....I'm tired of the treadmill too. :( Have fun on your run!

BBL to catch up with the rest of you girls!!! :)

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

Good Morning Beautiful Women!:)

I have my self-imposed extra leg work on tap for today as well as Kenpo cardio+. For the leg work, I'll be doing a leg work out I am creating for a friend to make sure it's painful enough! ;) }( FUN! LOL

Not much else going on around here....hafta work this morning....enjoying my java....blah blah blah....

Will do the personals thang in a little while.

BBIAB!:)

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Well, I got my videos yesterday and so now I’m in a quandary… Do I do BOSU Blast or All Body Attack? I think I’ll do BOSU Blast today and All Body Attack tomorrow. I’m actually going to be avoiding the Cathe boards except this thread for a while. The forums have gotten down right mean, and I don’t have the heart for it any more.

Cathy – I’m very happy, thank you! I know I’ll hold steady a week or two – this is a sticking point for me. Oh well, I’ll get there. You will, too, although you look fabulous. I agree that most of the comments have been fine, but that one thread is just so full of hate and unsportsman-like comments that I just don’t want to even deal with it.

Sunny – It will be a while yet for the X+, too. I have 4 more pounds to lose! :p Have fun with Interval X+!

Wendi – Oh wow! Great job on your workout! Hope your work day goes fast! I am really getting tired of the bashing, the anger and everything else on these boards. It used to be a great place to come to talk about exercise and hang out with great people. Now it’s as catty and mean as the other boards I’ve been on. Oh well. You ladies are sweet and wonderful! And we all agree to disagree when it comes to football! :p

Lorie – Oh, I hate that feeling of a slight hungover! Enjoy your active recovery! The weather is really weird, isn’t it?

Judy – enjoy your run! And then your trip to Borders! I love bookstores!

Dallas – Yeah, not too happy with the outcome, but the Pats played badly. It’s just the way it goes sometimes. I have to vote today, too. Good luck getting it all in before the kiddos wake up!

Wendy – Have fun torturing yourself before you torture your friend. :+

Happy Mardi Gras Everyone! Laissez Le Bon Temps Roule (just not too good – eh?)

Christine: I know what you mean about the O/F. It certainly CAN get brutal over there at times. I used to let it bother but now...not so much. I phase in and out of posting over there depending upon my mood though. There are lots of times when I just don't feel like dealing...

Hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go!:p

BBL!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...I thought I sent you a PM about the fumble...I don't remember who did it 1st...:(..I did see that about United...what next? Enjoy your 4DS workout and cardio.

Sunny...have fun with IntervalX

Wendi...I will share the bean dip recipe, nothing lowfat about it!! Hope the hammies are better today..:)

Lorie...have a good yoga workout later. Wine almost always gives me a headache.

Judy...yes that makes sense!! I did the same with Slo mo and now am doing it with GS. Enjoy your TM run today.

Dallas...I hope you can get in your workout before the kids arise...

Wendy...hope the crud stays away...good job on the 2 iTreads yesterday. I did meet Tracey on the RT and she is a very sweet person, I guess I just don't click with her workouts...When I am ready for the X+ you know I will let you know!! Have fun with the leg torture today.

Christine...it will be weird for the next few sundays! Geeze, I might have to clean or something...:)...I thought it weird Jerry had to start his own thread about the teams when there already was one?? And I agree about the bashing, that sucks big time even if you don't like the team. I am not a Pats fan but I did feel for them loosing. It had to be hard. Way to go on the weight loss! Enjoy Bosu Blast.

Jackie...I used to watch baseball but now only the playoffs or World Series. I am just a true pro football fan...:)...Sorry about your low energy during the X C&B...those pull-ups about kill me!!

Shelly...that was about the best Superbowl game I have seen in some years. Like Christine's DH I am not sure what to do now on Sundays!! I spaced yesterday as I am doing legs on monday! So I did LIC lower circuit...GS is today!

Kristi...good job on the 7 miles! I love my new laminate floors and I bet you will love your pergo in the kitchen.

Lori...I think STS will top everything!!

Here is the bean dip recipe:
1 cup salsa
8 ounces cream cheese
1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 jalapeño, finely diced, seeds and veins removed
1. In a micro proof bowl mix all ingredients.
2. Heat for 2 minutes, stir and heat for 2 more minutes.

I did LIC lower circuit yesterday and will do GS BSB and a run today...

Have a great day...:)

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - Hope you're feeling better this morning. I think your eating is right on. I eat 6-7 times a day. Hopefully when my eating is back up, it will solve that energy problem for me and I can continue the X.

Shelly - Sorry for all the emergencies at work. Know you handled them like the champ you are. Glad you made it home safely in the snowstorm. Enjoy your week off.

Christine - Congratulations on the 4.4 pounds! You're doing such an awesome job and that gets you closer to another reward.

Judy - A vacation with DH makes plenty of sense to me. :) The workouts make sense too. :) Hope you can make it through that run on the DM.

Thomasina - Short is my favorite part of the 4DS series. Glad you're enjoying them. Ouch on the $233 grocery bill! But, you gotta have that stuff right? I have a cantaloupe waiting to be cut up. Sometimes it's really hard to find good fruit this time of year.

Cathy - Hope the conference go well today. I just haven't felt my best since taking antibiotics last week. I haven't been eating as much as I should because food just hasn't tasted right. My appetite is slowly coming back and I'm hoping that will solve the problem. Guess the airlines want you to just travel with a change of underwear. When we travel between some of the islands on vacation, we're only allowed 44 pounds. We have to pay for any amount over. Dive gear alone will weigh that much. x(

Sunny - Enjoy Interval X.

Wendi - Enjoy your rest day. Did you like Mad Money? Paula Deen made a healthy dish? What is this world coming to?

Lorie - How's the headache? We had record high temps yesterday. Enjoy your yoga.

Dallas - It's nice to sleep in. Enjoy your workout.

Carole - Hope you can find something to occupy your time on the weekends. Don't you think Eli and Peyton gotta have one proud mama and papa? Enjoy your run.

I did CC #1 and GBG stretch. Got in 3 miles. Legs got tired. Tomorrow is X Shoulders & Arms, I think.

Gotta run. Enjoy your day ladies.

Jackie

Hello ladies! Wow you all were chatty yesterday. My workout last night did not go as planned. I put the kids to bed and got ready to workout, then DH got home and wanted to talk That is very unusual for him. He NEVER wants to talk. No workout last night. I will make up the run tonight though. I was also hoping to get in some weight work during lunch today, but DS started complaining about his belly hurting again. This has been happening off and on for the past 2 weeks now. This morning when I dropped off DD at the daycare I came out of the room to see DS laying on the floor wanting me to rub his belly because it hurt. My lunch hour will be DS’s doctor appointment at 4. I still made him go to school since I couldn’t take this morning off. My office manager is off this morning so someone needs to be at the office.

Lori – You had quite a workout yesterday. I have a 5 yo DS and a 2 ½ yo DD. My DS is mostly laid back while my DD is more spirited.

Christine – Great job on the weight loss.

Wendy – I called BB yesterday about my order because I find it strange that it still hasn’t shipped yet. They actually made me call MDB to check the status of the order. They said it might go out on Wednesday or Friday. Just thought I would fill you in.

Well, I need to get some work done. I’ll try to make it back here a little later. WAVES to all my cheetah friends.

Good morning cheetahs! Got up this morning a little later then usual but feeling revived and ready to make the most of this week!
I may even run a half marathon this Sat. in Sedona Az. Absolutely beautiful place... about an hour away from me. Very trendy tourist spot. Its an extremely difficult course but the scenery is unbeatable. Anyway, a young nurse I enabled into running wants to do this but is scared so I'm thinking I'll go with her for encouragement... I'll stay at her pace so don't be expecting any records from me :) For today I'll be going around my neighborhood for a 7 mile mega hill run. Later it'll be GS Legs.

Christine- Congratulations on the 11 lb weight loss!!! That's funny about the ASCII. In my profession I have acronyms that mean something totally different from one's on the boards here as well.
BM to me does NOT mean bodymax:p Hey, I have to confess something.
Before going to work I was intending to start watching the Superbowl but got sidetracked on Animal Planet watching the Puppybowl!!!
It was just too funny for words!! Next year if you can manage to tear yourself away from the game/or commercials for a second you should check it out.

SunnyD- Oh dear.... you have me really intrigued by p90X+ but with the moving expenses looming it will definitely have to wait a while.
I'll have to experience them vicariously through you in the meantime. :p Very eager to hear about IX+!!!

Lori- Very impressive weights your slinging around there buff girl!!
My plans for the week and getting my taxes done and some major office and general clutter removal!!

Cathy- Your kids are excited about reading??? And these are middle schoolers??? Hey, I nominate you as teacher of the century:eek: :eek:
Hope you get in an awesome workout tonight.

Wendi- Your body will LOVE the rest day and respond all the more better for you tomorrow! Sounds like the weight workouts you should be focusing more on are the endurance based ones and the functional workouts..... great calorie burners too. :)

Lorie- Sorry your contending with the wine hangover H/A. I can't tolerate much more than a glass myself. I hate not feeling in complete control!! I think a yoga w/o will be perfect for you today.

Judy- Yesterday was a half day for me and recuperation so the decluttering starts today..... after my run. That is I hope I have time cuz I have to take my 2 kitties to the vet today. Sorry you have to endure the boob smashing mammo today!

Dallas- sounds like you had a hectic weekend! I could only watch a little of the Superbowl since I was working but it sure was incredible. Hope you can catch up with things today.

Wendy- Sounds like a great leg day for you! I don't stray much from this check in myself. The other forums are too intimidating for me I have to admit. I prefer chatting with this fantastic group of gals.

Carole - Thanks for that yummy sounding Bean dip recipe. I'll copy that one! I'm sure Sundays now will seem a little empty for you and your DH for a while! Hope you have a great pain free run today!

Jackie! Nice job with the CC. Are you going through a whole rotation series with p90x or is it just this week?

I think I'm about caught up. Hi Linda, Kristi and any other cheetahs who drop in!

ShellyC

Oh man was BOSU Blast a, well, BLAST!!! I really enjoyed it! Thanks for the recommendation! I like Seasun and the way she instructs. I may have to look into more of her workouts. I really liked how the class was put together more like a step class is that you learn a combo and you continue to build on that combo. I had a good time with that one.

Wendy – I’m not going to let it bother me. I guess I just don’t understand why people have to be so darned nasty. Thanks for the support, though!

Carole – I know it’s going to be weird for the next few Sundays, although I think we’re going to friend’s for the Pro Bowl. It’s like one last attempt to hang on to the season. I know Jerry from the Billy Blanks forums and there is a very valid reason he’s no longer there – I would not trust him. And that’s all I’ll say on him. I don’t understand why people have to bash. Yeah, I felt bad, but I did congratulate the Giants. It’s a GAME people – and there’s always next year. Although DH is really depressed. He won’t even watch ESPN right now – which is amazing as he’s a sports junkie! Thanks for the bean dip recipe. I’ll post mine below, too – just incase you want to see it.

Jackie – I think it’ll slow down now – the first 10 are always the easiest. But, hey – it’s now a challenge! Thanks for the kudo’s though! I really do appreciate them!

Kristi – Hope DS is feeling better! How unusual for an achy belly like that on and off!

Shelly – Oh, how cool that you will run a half with a nurse you enabled! You’re so sweet! Oh, that is too funny about BM – and I KNOW what you think when you see that! I saw part of the Puppybowl on the internet – too bloody cute for words!!

Oops - forgot the Bean Dip!

Party Bean Dip with Baked Tortilla Chips

6 8in tortillas
Cooking spray
1/2 tsp paprika
2 tsp lime juice
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 16 ounce can refried beans
1 cup salsa
2/3 cup frozen corn thawed
1/4 cup green onions
2 tbsp black olives
3/4 cup shredded Mexican Cheese
3/4 cup light sour cream
2 tbsp fresh cilantro

Preheat overn to 350 degrees
Cut each torilla into 8 wedges and arrange wedges in single layers on 2 baking sheets. Lightly spray with cooking spray, sprinkle with paprika (and I add salt). Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and crip. Cool.
Combine lime juice, cumin and beans in a medium bowl and mix well. Spread mixture evenly into an 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread salsa over beans. Combine corn, onions and olives; spoon over salsa. Sprinkle cheese evenly over corn mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips. 162 calories - 1/2 cup dip and 4 tortilla wedges. 5.6 grams fat, 6.8 grams protein, 2.8 grams fiber, 23 gram carb.

just popped in to let you know the new itrains are up!!

cathy- i think there is one you especially will be excited about:7

christine- i barely ever venture to the O/D threads. when i do there just seems to be alot of negative folks who irk me. so i stay here with the nice, fun, who understand every one has an opinion bunch:7

shelly- i did intervalX last week and it is truly a goodie!! i understand not wanting to buy anything now with the move you are about to make.

wendi- yes, be very afraid, lol.

lorie- the weather here(nc) is so crazy also. seventies today and tomorrow and thurs back in the 50's. WTH:eek:

judy- my first client is at 6am, so yea i am up in the wee hours of the morning. enjoy your run!

kristi- your children sound just like mine. the older one is more laid back and my baby is extremely spirited.

dallas- yes i did. just couldn't resist working out with tony any longer:+ . i promise i will make that return phone call. please forgive me.

carole- thanks for the bean dip recipe. i am going to give this one a try:9

jackie- glad you enjoyed your run. so are you going to stick with the X rotation? did you get the new ones?

Hey Girls!

I just wanted to report my workout. I don't have time for personnals right now but I will return! Scouts honour!

I did GS B,S&B...it was super tough today. I used even heavier then the last time in places and I am gonna be SO SORE tomorrow! And maybe even a little SOR-RY?:)
Then my run looked like this:
Mile 1 and 2
.25-@ 5.8 (incline 2%)
.25-@ 5.9
.25-@ 6.0
.25-@ 6.1
.25-@ 6.2 (incline 3%)
.25-@ 6.3
.25-@ 6.4
.25-@ 6.5
Got off and did 1 seg of orignal bootcamp

Mile 3
.20-@ 6.2 (incline 2%)
.20-@ 6.4 (incline 3%)
.20-@ 6.6 (incline 4%)
.20-@ 6.8 (incline 5%)
.20-@ 7.0 (incline 6%)
Got off did seg #2 of BC

Mile 4
[email protected] (incline 2%)
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Got off did Seg #3 of BC

Mile 5
[email protected] (2% incline)
[email protected] (5% incline)
.5- @7.4 (5%incline)
(repeat again)
[email protected] (3% incline)
[email protected] (6% incline)
.5 [email protected] (6% incline
.10-@ 6.4 (4% incline)
.25 @ 8.2
Got off did seg #4

Time for a snack and a shower! Hope everyone is having a fabulous TuesdaY~!
Lori:)

Lori - Wow that was quite a run you had there. Great job! I'd be too wiped out to even do the BC.

Wendy - I got it. I emailed you back. Please don't feel bad. Are you feeling better today?

Kristi - Nice of you to give up your workout to talk to DH. Hope DS tummy is better.

Shelly - Know the nurse will appreciate you running the half with her. Glad you will have nice scenery. How are the legs after that run and GS Legs? Guess there were a lot of bowls going on Sunday. Think there was a toilet bowl going on too. This was bathroom renovations. I plan on doing P90X for this month if I can stand it.

Christine - Glad you enjoyed Bosu Blast. I like Seasun too but I've seen clips of some of her other cardio. I don't think I could keep up with her.

Sunny - Thanks for the iTrain heads up. I will do my best to make it through P90X for this month and not add extra cardio. I haven't bought X+ yet. Don't know if I will just yet.

Lori - Nice workout! Great job on upping the weights. Wow! What a run too!

I must go and do my patriotic duty and vote on this Super Tuesday.

Have a good evening.

Jackie

Man! I am starting out good already! I lost a post at the very beginning! Usually I do the "Word" window...but this time I didn't and what happens? x(

Our phones and computers at work went down, so I left two hours early! Woohoo!

Cathy - Enjoy your workout! Hopefully, the "vat" of caffeine will help!

Sunny - So...I wonder if 4 is all of the iTrains they are going to put up this month? They are all short, too. Hmm...I am trying to decide if I am going to renew my yearly subscription next month. do you know if they automatically renew it, or do you have to contact them?

Wendi - LOL...I know that feeling very well! You are sitting there, all well and fine...and then you go to get up and ooouuch! Enjoy your rest day! Well...I guess not "really" a rest day....but you know whay I mean ;-)

Lorie - Hope you are feeling a tad better! Glad you had a good visit, though!

Judy - It is supposed to be 73 here today! I can't believe this strange weather. I am with you on getting tired of having to run on the treadmill! I hope to be able to run outside this weekend. We are supposed to get storms tonight and in the morning! Wishing you luck on the mammogram!

Dallas - enjoy your workout! Glad you got to sleep in a little!

Wendy - Enjoy the leg work and KenPo! Knowing you, the leg work will be brutal! }(

Christine - I hear ya on staying away from the forums. I haven't been there much the past year or so because of that :-( I can't wait to hear what you think of those two DVDs! I love them both! All Body Attack really gets me when she does the shoulder raises with the step! I read further down and saw you loved Bosu Blast! I really love it, too! Enjoy ABA when you do it, too!

CArole - The dip looks awesome! Thanks for posting! I have never done that premix...or the Upper LIC one. Everyone seems to love them!

Jackie - Good workout! Since we are "neighbors"..are you getting warm, stormy weather?

Kristi - I hope DS's belly gets better soon! Sorry you didn't get your planned workout in last night! But glad you got to talk to DH! Seems like we always get the weather you get a few hours after you ...so what is it doing there now? :+ I should just use you as my weather person! :p

Shelly - That sounds great! Enjoy your 1/2! That is nice of you to run that with your friend! I was scared to death for my 1st half, too! It will be great for her to have you for encouragement!

Lori - Great workout! That run looks fantastic!

Let's see...yesterday was a rest day.

Today I ran 6.30 miles and did the floorwork from GS Legs.

I hope everyone has a great evening!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.