Fine, fabulous ::: CHEETAHS ::: Tuesday

Alrighty, back for some personnals! Im at work so I have plenty of time. Although my coworker keeps appearing, I think he wants me to talk to him! hehe. Im pretty sure he thinks I am addicted to the computer!

Cathy** Your workout sounds like a goody! SOmetimes its hard to get in gear that early in the morning. Hope you fit it in tonight!

Sunny** Hope you get your workout in!

Wendi** DOes that show air in the U.S? I think its a Canadain so isn't it? Thanks for the compliments!

Judy** I hate to admit it but I am getting a little bored of running as well! LOL Don't tell DH though! Thats why I mix things up so much.Time flies and I don't even realize how long I have been at it!

Lorie** Hope you got some work done! What a booze bag! Drink'in on a Tuesday night!;)

Dallas** I know its hard to catch up sometimes but these are very friendly Cheetahs (except Wendy of course):+

Christine** Thanks for the recipe, sounds delish:9 Good job on the workout!

Wendy** Are you going heavier this time with P90X? How do you put your cathe workouts away for so long? I don't think I would be able to do that.

Carole** I think STS is going to be great as well. Are you as sore as I am from GS today? I went a little heavier again and now Im thinking that I shouldn't have! LOL

Jackie** Good workout!!!

Kristi** You should have told DH to put a sock in it! hehe Gotta make time for them, i suppose. DD gets headaches a fair bit. I think she either needs glasses OR she is allergic to something that she eats. She hasn't been to bad lately but she gets them and gets stomach sick.

Linda** Nice leg workout! Ouch. Your gonna hurt tomorrow. I have to mix things up on the TM or I will get bored and get off. My hand held tetris game doesn't do it for me anymore.

Shelly** Hate tax time! I use to love it when I would get money back but that hasn't happened in yrs and I highly doubt it will be happening this yr b/c I was on Mat leave most of last yr! Hope you enjoyed your workout today!

Thats it for moi! Must go earn my pay!

Lori:)

Good Evening-

Shelly- You are just a down to earth sweet heart~~ running with your friend!... How did the kitties do at the vet?... Thanks for the mamogram empathy! TG it is over for another year. I hate to see my boobs squished to pancakes!

Lori- That is quite a run you did. I actually like to do a gradual increse run myself but I have never thrown in the BC segments!

Christine- I am suspicious about the new male poster myself. He exhibits too much drama for a stable personality.

Sunny- I didn't realize you had a 6am client. Wow!

Linda- 73? I'll take 45-50 even. WE are due for more severe weather after midnight tonight. How are your legs?

Kristi- I hop Ds's belly is better today.

Carole- Guess what? I mis counted my weeks. I will only get in a 3 week S&H and recovery and one more 3 week of a strength series. The I have one more week Perhaps circuits? and then use vacation as recovery, and just run/ cycle or EXT easy 3 times during that week and stretch. The next 4 weeks will not be S&H. I am burned out on it here in week 3. Yesterday's chest, back and shoulders produced some good DOMS though. My weights did increase. (Don't tell but the last time I did S&H it was early 2006!) OK sorry to ramble!

WEndy- I bought the book!

I managed 8 miles on the DM with Grace iTread #5 followed by part of #20. I am tired tonight.

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Lori - I have to have the tv, as well as my iPod (at the same time) or I go nuts on the TM! I usually have to have an iTread or CC to get some "coaching" and urging!

Judy - On the weather report just a few minutes ago, they said it got up to 70. But....that is still really warm! My leg are tired! Great job on the 8 miles with Miss Grace!

Hey, everyone!

Gonna have to gitcha for personals in the AM.

Just wanted to report that I enjoyed 4DS CST (oh, how I heart this series and missed it so!) followed by iTread #27 Circuit Ski on the EXT (thank youuuuu, Sunny :7 :7 :7). GREAT workout!! A fun but challenging 30 minutes. I did the squat work on the Bosu and my quads were absolutely *screamin'*.

Have a great night, everyone!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

I’m back and finished with my run. It was a 20 min itread (can’t remember the number) . Tonight I wanted to do a semi-easier run since I will be doing an hour long itread hill run tomorrow.

DS’s dr appt went well. Luckily it was nothing serious. He did have an xray taken of his stomach. This is the 2nd time he has been xrayed in the past two months. He is a pro now. In a nutshell, he is really constipated and gassy. If he hadn’t been having problems for about 2 weeks then I would think it was a waste of time and money. I’m just glad it was nothing serious.

Regarding some of the posts in the OD, I’m really tired of the negative vibes that have been popping up lately as well. I guess someone has to stir the waters, but there is no need for being unnecessarily mean spirited.

Shelly – That nurse is so lucky to have you to run with. I’m sure she realizes what a gem you are.

Linda – I hope you don’t get the storms we will be getting tonight. They are supposed to be very strong with the possibility of tornados and 60-80 mph winds. It should be here in the wee hours of the morning.

Cathy – Way to go on working those quads! The thing I miss the most about training for races is the fact that most of my other workouts are pushed by the wayside due to my time constraints. I’m actually looking forward to my April HM being over so I can do more of my other workouts.

Jackie – I hope you don’t get hit hard by all of those storms going through TN.

Carole – I can’t wait to get new floors. After pricing the installation charges, DH and I will be doing the installing ourselves over a weekend. Not sure what weekend it will be yet. That will depend on the inlaws and when they want to take the kids for the weekend. 

Wendi – I hope you enjoyed your day off. Mad Money looks really cute. I’m looking forward to it coming out on DVD. That is the only way I get to see any movies now a days. Gotta love Blockbuster online. It has been awesome.

Judy – Great run today!

Well, I’m ready to call it a night. I still need to pack my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow, the beginning of Lent. This year I am giving up soft drinks and my Starbuck’s white chocolate mocha . It is always a hard thing for me, but it needs to be done. Talk to you all in the morning. Good night cheetahs!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.