FB Help- somebody? Anybody?

pjlippert

Cathlete
So, I have no idea how I did this. Somehow I am getting constant FB updates on my phone & work email. Plus, I when I downloaded the FB app on my phone inadvertantly, my address book has gone to pot! EVERY email address I have ever typed is in my Contacts list!!! Crapiolios!

Somebody PLEASE help me undo this mistake! I've searched FB for solutions to no avail! Can't figure out how to take it off of my phone either!

Somebody pleeeeeeeeeease help me make it stop!!!

Thanks in advance!
Pam

Pam
Go to the right corner where there is a thing that looks like a wheel. It is your settings.. open it up and you can see it has a lot of adjustments that can be made. Lot under notifications- then email.. you can choose what you want to have deliverd to your email.

As far as undoing your contact list on your phone, the problem started within that settings area where it was checked to have all your firends on facebook's emails (but probably their FB email address) uploaded to your phone when you installed the app. I did the same thing to my DH. I fixed them one by one..:(

I made the same mistake with an app on my phone. It was a disaster and so frustrating when it happened. As the other poster said, you need to uninstall the app if you're not using it (I don't like FB apps myself), and then go into your phone settings where synching is controlled. I, too, had to go through them one by one in my phone contacts and delete them. I won't make that mistake again.:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.