FAVOURITE FRAGRANCES

Bernard

Cathlete
Hi All,

Because I have been all doom and gloom all week, I have thought of a fun thread. Being the Beauty Product Junkie that I am, I was wondering what are your favourite fragrances ?

Mine are Chanel Coco Mademoiselle :7, Chanel No 19, and Chanel No 5 !

As you can see I am a Chanel girl ! :)

Anna :)

I love perfume (and other beauty products).

My current favorites are Hanae Mori, Guerlain Rose Magnifica (discontinued :() and Fracas.

Sharon

Without a doubt, it's Nude by Bill Blass. I think it's discontinued and I can only find it online now...

dee c.

Apple pie, pumpkin pie, raspberry pie, melted butter, fresh-baked cookies, cinnamon cake, chocolate anything, toasted bagels, the line-up at Krispie Creme's . . .

Oh . . . you meant perfume? OK - Vanilla Fields!

Patricia

RE: FAVORITE FRAGRANCES

Calyx, by Prescriptives is my current (revived) fave. I brought it out of retirement. It's been a few years since I wore it regularly and I think I need a new bottle. I still love it! I am a perfume junkie though. I have more than enough for this lifetime.

RE: FAVORITE FRAGRANCES

I remember Calyx! I'll have to try that one too.

I wanted to add my classic all time favorite.. Oscar De La Renta.

Has anyone ever been to the perfume counter at Nordstrom's and Sephora? You get to try all these new fragrances that aren't usually in your local department stores..with a snifter of coffee beans to refresh your nose in between sniffs..

Time to update the xmas list!

1. Beautiful by Estee Lauder
2. Mambo (bought when I was in New York almost finished so I will be going back to Beautiful)
3. Knowing

Babs

I am a perfume maniac, so it's hard to narrow it down....Elizabeth Arden Green Tea and Spiced Green Tea are great. I still love Giorgio too! And Avon has one (discontinued but they brought it back temporarily so I can stock up,yay!) called Foxfire that just gets a reaction from EVERYONE who smells it on me. Fun topic! ;-)

One Christmas season a few years back, Victoria's Secret had a collection of vanilla-based fragrances. I chose one that had notes of caramel and rum in it. Sounds strange, but it was fabulous - particularly for a cold weather perfume. I loved it. Unfortunately, they never made it again. :-(

In spring and summer, I like light florals - love anything with honeysuckle. Jessica McClintock is nice.

Angela

Patchoulli is the only thing I can wear, since about 1969...ok, yes I'm old and still a hippie at heart!
Ruth
:-cool

Hi Everyone,

My perfume is Night Magic Evening Must from Avon. It is about
8$ a bottle. I get tons and tons of compliments on this one. You smell sooo goooood is all I hear.

Winter

I love Jessica McClinktock!!! I wear it everyday, and usually the only thing I wear. I used to love something of New York, can't remember the name, but they don't make it anymore.
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.