FAVOURITE FRAGRANCES

I am a Scrooge when people give me perfumes--because everything doesn't smell right on everyone!! But, my Signature is Mystere de Rochas--now, only available in London and Paris. My alternate is Quelques Fleurs distributed by Nordstrom and Sax Fifth Avenue exclusively. But, it doesn't have to cost alot for me to like it! My favorite for hubby is Preferred Stock which can be bought at Walgreen's or a discount store for about $10.00!! I love to smell good, though--and will often apply some fragrance just before bed just for me. Murph

Probably "Aisle" of New York (Heeheeheehee)

I used to love Roma by Laura Biagotti, and now I have Intuition which smell almost the same. I also love Victoria's Secret Halo.

I have always liked Love's Baby Soft which is not expensive at all, in Walgreen's etc. I love Old Spice for men! My hubby knows it too!

Beautiful by Estee lauder and Perry Ellis 360 Degrees. Very few days go by that someone does not comment on my smelling good with these two!

"Happy" by Clinique!:7 (Which I am out of right now! :-() "Haberdasher" by Paul Harris which has been discontinued. Why do they do that? It was only $12-15. :-(

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Patchoulli

Where do you get your Patchoulli?? I used to get it at Crabtree & Evelyn, but they discontinued it.
Thanks, Lauren

I love this thread!!!! It's making me wanna go shop for my Winter fragrances! I love Red Door, Amarige, and Coco Chanel in the Winter, and Sunflowers or Green Tea by Arden in the Summer.
KathyH

Love "happy" by Clinique too! And weird, I just ran out last week and thought I would ask for a new bottle for X-mas. I also love Paris by Yves Saint Laurant, oooh and Lauran by Ralph Lauren.

dmd

Male goat in a bottle????

I had to laugh, I was reading this and my 7 year old came up from the barn (we have hobby animals here in the country). He had been riding our Nubian Buck (male goat). Let me tell you there is nothing that smells worse than male buck, he is in much need of ANY other fragrance, but I guess he smells good to the female. Moral of the story, frangrance is definitely a personal preference.

P.S. I love patchoulli by a natural company we have here in WI, Sue's Amazing Products, Sun Dog Patchoulli Lotion.

Briee

I think it was Angela (AKirkland) who mentioned V. Secret's discontinued line of vanilla based fragrances - I loved those. My scent was Vanilla Peche... it was so great! I miss it. :-(

My current fav is Wish (don't know who makes it). I also like Angel (again, don't know who makes it)... Wish smells a lot like Angel but it's a lighter version. My bf loves it too.

Shalimar, by Guerlain. I've used it since highschool, and that was a loooong time ago. I think it's still my favorite because my oldest son buys it for me every Christmas!!:)

Sherry

Heaven Sent and Wind Song - both since the middle sixties! I have bought many more expensive fragrances, but these 2 are the best.

Chloe Narcisse and Light Blue by Dolce & Gabana the ones I wear. I love the smell of Victoria's Secret Rapture, Estee Lauder's Miracle and Champs Elysee too, but whenever I wear them I sneeze and get watery eyes. My daughter loves it when I try a new perfume because if I'm allergic she gets them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.