Fat loss check in February 2013

Welcome Addie, happy to have you jump aboard. What DVD's do you currently own? How often are you working out? Would love to hear more about you. I'm a die hard Cathe fan and have been using her workouts for over 20 years now. I'm 46, married with two teenagers, one of whom I homeschool. (Working out keeps me sane)

Wow, Sue! 36 pounds is amazing!!!: ) Would the first or second week of May work for you to start another round of STS?

Today I took advantage of the vacation day and did Xtrain Legs premix 2 and CLB premix 2. We're having horrible weather again, so I may not get out for a walk tonight. Maybe Yoga Relax tonight.

Made some coconut macaroons today. They're made with egg whites, sugar, flour, vanilla and coconut. No added fat and they are fantastic. They've been my only cheat today. : )

Evening Ladies,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I just finished my workout. Lol!!!! My trying my best to do it. Man oh man. Am I in for a real treat? Cathe is no joke!!!

First, I need to get a working shoe shoe. Any suggestions?

Secondly, how do you master all those combo? I was beat with just her warm up. How sad?

And here the list of the dvds I have so far:

Basic step
Low max
Body fusion
KPC

All your help is greatly apprecited! :)

WOW! TINA you are a DIE HARD FAN! AWESOME.

Great to meet you TINA and SUE.

Have a great evening.

ADDIE

Hi ladies! A walk/run for me tonight, I'm proud of myself because after dinner I just wanted to clean up and go to bed.

Tina, yes, early May works for me for restarting STS. Bummer on the weather but yay for yoga relax. I prefer that routine to yoga max. Those macaroons were delicious I'm sure. We're on the same wavelength because I've been eating coconut chips the past couple days :). I finished that book today, could not put it down! I'm PMSing so it was a bit of a double whammy. Even though I knew where things were headed I couldn't stop myself from being emotionally involved.

Addie you will eventually get the step combos down. I probably did basic step 10 times before I could do it without a mistake (I do have 2 left feet), i learned through repetition. The endurance will come as well, just do your best, have fun with it and you'll see improvements in your stamina. What is your food plan for losing weight? I'm a calorie counter & I've been using MFP (myfitnesspal.com) since the beginning of the year with some success. As far as shoes go I still haven't found what i'm looking for :(. I have seen some threads in open discussion about shoes, you might try a search.

Have a great Thursday :)

Me again, quick post. 1RM again today, my last day of those will be Saturday then I'll start the 30 day xtrain rotation next week. I've been leaving most of the legs exercises for the end, decided today that I'm not going to redo 1RM tests on any lunges. I just hate them and I'd never get through everything if I forced myself to do them.

I was feeling a little anxious about tomorrow's weigh in and measurements. I had to remind myself that they're just numbers. I have my plan, I'm doing the things I'm supposed to be doing.

I hope you ladies had a wonderful day :) I can't believe we're headed into March already!

Good morning ladies, I hope you're doing well. Yesterday I dusted off Imax 2, love that workout. Interval 9 is a killer! This morning I have Xtrain Bis and Tris planned. Last day of vacation, so I might try and squeeze Afterburn in too. Tomorrow is a rest day.

Addie, I LOVE both Lo Max and KPC. Are you able to complete them both as is. The premixes are great on these too. One of my favorites is the Blasts Only premix on Lo Max, its a great lower body workout. My DD also loves KPC. Her current favorite is Slide and Glide from the Low Impact series. She is a beginner and found this one easy to learn. My first Cathe workout was Body Max, I thought I would never learn it, it took me months to get it all down without hyperventilating. Remember, slow and steady.....

Sue, are you weighing in at home, or somewhere else, where there's witnesses? You have nothing to be anxious about, you've been eating clean for so long. How often do you weigh in? And they are only numbers, how your clothes are fitting is a better gauge. : )

On the shoe issue, I've found Rykas are the best fit for me. I recently cheaped out and bought a pair of cross trainer Avia's. They're only a few months old and already falling apart. My last two pairs of Ryka's lasted for years before giving out and the lateral support in them is awesome.

I'm so excited March is finally here. Daylight Savings is next weekend too! I can't wait to get back out on the bike. DD is turning 18 next week too, that, I'm not too sure I'm excited for.

I hope you both have a great day. : )

Hello Ladies,

No workout to report been busy with work.

I am afraid I will be the next few day.

Hope you all have a great day and weekend.

Be back soon.

Take care.

Addie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.