Fat Days

Anyone ever have one of those days where you take a look in the mirror and you think to yourself "Geez, what would I look like if I DIDN'T work out?!". :eek:

i hate these days! its such a mental battle. when i have fat days all i want to do is just eat b/c i already feel fat. normally if i get in a challenging workout i feel much better. its all self talk in your head so don't let your mind start thinking like that.

Yeah I've had one of those today. I ate clean yesterday but in the night I woke up feeling nauseous so I went and had a protein pancake, which was okay. But today I've been feeling down with myself and fat so I ate a whole easter egg.

I feel better about things now. I'm going to London for a few days to see a show so I'll try and get things back in order when I come back Friday. Hopefully its just a temporary glitch. How I hate it when I feel depressed.

Laura
x

I tell myself it's all in my head. In 4 days or so, I'll be looking at the same woman in the mirror and thinking, "Heeey...lookin' good." It must be hormones.

Enjoy London! :)

lots of times and lighting in dressing rooms are totally not my friend :mad: i know i am not "fat" but i could get in better shape but once that "fat mode" gets in my head it pretty much ruins the whole day and i do nothing but feel down on myself which isn't good for losing weight either.

kassia

Anyone ever have one of those days where you take a look in the mirror and you think to yourself "Geez, what would I look like if I DIDN'T work out?!". :eek:

This thought is was got me going 4 years ago, I remember sitting out on the deck and saying to my friend how I wish I was in better shape. and in the next breath said, but i can't complain because I'm not doing anything about it. (I think at that point I may have been walking occasionally). Then that winter I got $50 for X-mas from my MIL and thought i'd buy myself something. Well, it was the step w/ a Cathe DVD inside. Let's say the rest is history...I still have that thought "I wonder what I would look like today if I hadn't "found" Cathe." Thanks Cathe:)

I'm with you Shannon!
I don't know if this happens to everyone but about a week before the monthly visitor comes, I have an insatiable hunger. I can eat a full meal and it feels like I have not eaten at all. I try to ignore it but sometimes it is a struggle to think of anything but food at this time.:confused:
Now it seems my weeks have turned into weeks and a half...:eek:
So I am having a couple of fat weeks. Which when there are only 4 weeks in a month and I am eating for 1 and 1/2 of them and I am bloated for the next one...that is not leaving much time for hotness...:p
Rachel

Haha Rachel!! That's exactly what I'm dealing with!! Its weird! I'll eat and I'm not full! Yesterday was one of those days, so I'm trying to make up for it today but it's hard! I just signed up on My Fitness Pal! Maybe this will help me detour away from the pantry haha :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.