Explanation of Shipping Delay

I Have a Question

Hi Cathe. Have you thought about shipping out the preorders to people who didn't order BodyMax 2? I know you like to ship out orders in the order they were received but speaking as someone who ordered all the workouts on the first day I know I wouldn't mind if you shipped the workouts to those who didn't order this one. It'll mean less work for when you do receive BodyMax 2 because you would have already shipped out several orders. Just a suggestion:) Take it or leave it right?:)

Jacque

It's all good, Cathe! Things happen out of our control ;) End of story is we will get them soon...so yay!

Debbie

Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.
Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

Question..

This request is a little late for this pre-order but I was wondering if, in future orders, customers could be updated by email in addition to your updates on the forum. I find myself wasting time by frequently checking the forum for updates. Some of my friends who are customers don't visit this site regularly so they have no idea when there are delays. Is this a possibility?

Erica

RE: Question..

No problem Cathe... I also see people asking if their orders can be shipped if they didn't order BodyMax2. I also ordered the entire set on the first day of the preorder, and it wouldn't bother me at all if you wanted to start shipping those orders so you can have some of the work behind you.

Hi NHope! Great question, I forgot to address that.

I can completely understand your request and sure wish I could get that order right out to you. But we are going to have to wait until we have Body Max 2 until we do our mail out for a couple of reasons:

1) We would like to honor our statement in telling everyone that all orders will be shipped in the order they were received.

2) We already have entered all the orders and programmed our mailing system to print the address lables in the first come first serve order so it would be a shipping/paper chase nightmare to disrupt this set up.

Of course we will consider other options if for some reason there is a huge and unacceptable delay. But right now we feel doing this would cause more chaos and possibly even risk unecessary shipping errors.

Thank you for your question and hope you can understand our position :)

Thanks for the update, Cathe.

I am sorry to hear of the Sony mistake.

Hopefully you can start shipping late in the week and we can begin to receive our DVDs next week.

I will keep checking back and awaiting the ship notice!

I just wanted to say sorry for the headache this must be causing you and your shipping crew. Waiting for something of this caliber is going to be well worth it!

Hi Cathe,

My heart goes out to you, please don't feel bad about it, you are doing all you can do. Please relax and drink some tea, and breathe. I think the Universe is trying to teach us all to be patient.

Hey Cathe,

No sweat. Next week is soon enough for me and you are not to be held responsible for Sony's shortcomings. Hope you managed to get a discount on the fees you pay them!!!

Clare

I have no doubt these workouts will be worth the wait. Thanks for the continual updates.

I also want to say thank you again for including so many premixes on these. They are just invaluable on workouts you do over and over and over, and make the workouts feel new and fresh even after years of use.

>Hi NHope! Great question, I forgot to address that.
>
>I can completely understand your request and sure wish I could
>get that order right out to you. But we are going to have to
>wait until we have Body Max 2 until we do our mail out for a
>couple of reasons:
>
>
>1) We would like to honor our statement in telling everyone
>that all orders will be shipped in the order they were
>received.
>

thank you for that..... i ordered all four the first day.... within minutes of the presale being announced.... i would be upset if someone who ordered days or weeks or month after me got their first!

now if you decided to send out the three in order... then again send out body max in order.... but i see that as a HUGE nightmare and understand waiting til they are ALL received before shipping!

thanx for the updates!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

RE: I Have a Question

>Hi Cathe. Have you thought about shipping out the preorders
>to people who didn't order BodyMax 2? I know you like to ship
>out orders in the order they were received but speaking as
>someone who ordered all the workouts on the first day I know I
>wouldn't mind if you shipped the workouts to those who didn't
>order this one. It'll mean less work for when you do receive
>BodyMax 2 because you would have already shipped out several
>orders. Just a suggestion:) Take it or leave it right?:)
>
>Jacque

i mind! i ordered ALL the workouts early and with 2nd day air for the priviledge of getting the workouts first!

we've all waited over a year.... i think we can wait another couple of days!

and i'm willing to bet there are a lot of people who feel the same way i do... but don't want to get into any flame wars over voicing their opinion or thoughts!

we ordered with the promise of getting them shipped in order... if that wasn't the case... i could have kept my money a while longer and ordered the last day of the presale... instead i have allowed SNM to have my money... interest free... but with the PROMISE that i would get my workouts early and shipped before anyone who order after me!

flame suit on!
-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

RE: I Have a Question

These are going to be worth the wait. The clips look fantastic. Thanks for the update Cathe!

Hello Cathe.

Have you had your Motrin yet?

Looking positive at the whole thing. You have 3 out the of 4 DVDs. Better than NONE at all. They are correcting their error and have a promised date. You've made progress!!

You are still loved by everyone. We all will be fine.

Question: What is the name of this series? I know you have the Hardcore, the Intensity, and the Body Blast.

PS-I enjoy visiting your website and forums, so no email is good for me.

Peace.

Cathe, another voice saying "Thank you for the update." Sometimes, being a big producer is like being bitten to death by ducks.

And rather than Motrin, as Bluto said to Pinto and Flounder in "Animal House":

My advice is to start drinking heavily.

A-Jock

Cathe, thanks for the update. I am confident they are worth the wait! Besides...I need the extra time to build my endurance so that I can even do them. I had surgery in late August and have been very slowly building back up, did your Hardcore series last week...on a 4 inch step but hey I did them and I'm feeling good :)

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.