Ever Wonder What Cathe Looked Like as a Child?

And I'm pretty sure that the 'fruit weights' made Cathe so strong she was able to use her kung-fu like grip to tear the back rest and arm rests off a park bench and this became the world's first step. This is also why Cathe often refers to the step during her workouts as "the bench."

OMG Cathe baby pics are soo cute!!! You can tell thats her. Her face and eyes were soo cute! Nice touch to the blog:)

~Adri;-)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

RE: Oh Chris is SO MEAN!

I can't believe he said Cathe had to use fruit b/c weights hadn't been invented yet! Cathe, I think you should make him do 1500 walking lunges for that--holding 2 watermelons!

Those young pictures are so cute!:7 I am really enjoying this new blog. Thanks for taking the time to share with us. Cathe and company, you are all just wonderful. Helen

Very cute - you were a tiny little thing. I love the clothes - they remind me of my own childhood, glasses and all - I started wearing them around 8 or 9 - there were six girls in my family and my mom used to dress us all up - our Sunday's best even included little white gloves. Thanks for sharing.

Precious!!!

Cathe:

These pictures are precious, and you are beautiful. :) Thank you for sharing. I love the warm and personal touch this blog adds to your website. :) It is nice to have all the updates in one place too. Great job, Cathe and Chris. :)

By the way, I am glad to read that you have been sweating your butt off during rehearsals. ;-) I am hoping that the workouts will have the same effect on my butt! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Precious!!!

Yep, I guessed right! :)

The beautiful adult Cathe was a beautiful child! Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful pics--very enjoyable.

Stephanie,

I had a similar experience with my doctor. Large pupils.. I said "what does that mean??" My vision is AWFUL and I have had glasses or contacts since 2nd grade. My contacts have the number of -9.5 and -8.5 on the box. I don't know what that translates into except, don't you dare throw anything at me and say "catch!" when my contacts or glasses are off! ...Cruelty to the handicapped.

My doctor said that there are surgeons that would do the procedure, however, I wouldn't be happy. I said that I just wanted my blindness reduced. It's a terrifying thing to not to be able to see when you've knocked the glasses off of your night stand, can't feel them or find them, and your baby all of a sudden is screaming a blood curdling scream!

I am trying to keep informed as to new procedures, scared I don't want to be one of the first, and in the meantime, am extremely thankful that my vision is correctable with contacts.

julia

The pictures are great! raving beauty! Who would have known what she would have accomplished, and who she would develop into! A small glimpse into Cathe's past and very interesting too! It's great that those photos were in such great shape.

Nice touch and very personal. Thanks!
julia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.