Essential Stretch … arrived!

icklemoley

Cathlete
This isn’t the easiest workout to describe. It is a combination of yoga and ballistic (gentle) stretching. I have all three dvds, and I have to say, they are fantastic. It was well worth the 9 week wait!!!

The production is very good, just a clue set which is soothing. Her voice is lovely and I cannot say enough about this workout. I have done this everyday and it feel wonderful.

She is very flexibile so that can be a little off putting, but is something to aspire to.

I don’t know what customer service you will get, but these dvds are amazing.

W x

Hey, thanks, they're fab!!!

This woman is sooooooooo relaxing. I have the book but the dvd's really help. Its like meditation in motion. I think the lovely ClareMc has them actually?

The set is just blue, so that helps, not scary behind surroundings. This women is sooooooo fit. I don't think she has an ounce of fat on her! Sigh... still i'm sure we have better personailites so who cares, right! lol

W x

You mentioned there's yoga involved as well? I have all the Yoga Journal series tapes, and the two people who lead them don't appear to have an ounce of fat on them either. Rodney Yee and Patricia Walden are two of the fittest people I've ever seen leading any type of tapes, in terms of looking lean with muscles too! (does that makes sense? LOL!!) I don't know if they do more than yoga, but they have amazing muscles, and not a sign of loose skin anywhere!! There must really be something to doing yoga and stretching your muscles like that! I really should dig those tapes out them and get back into that. What a great compliment to a Cathe cardio and strength training rotation!

Carol
:)

edited to say Cathe, of course, looks absolutely fit and lean with great muscles too!! :D

Where do you go to get the tapes--or are DVDs available?? I went to Michelle Lemay's web site, but I couldn't click on the videos as a link. I did e-mail her though. Kind of a strange way to offer your product for sale when you don't give much information and aren't set up to complete a sale.

Thanks Wayne!
I had been thinking about ordering these DVDs for a while but got spooked when my emails bounced back etc. I will phone in my order, confident that they are worthwhile.
Cathy

I cannot say enough about them. Though to be honest, i have three tapes and only alive in your body (the best one) and the 30 minute dvd (sorry can't remember the name) are worth the money. Alive in your body is fab. The stretching is done in a non-stop manner. You stetch then move into the movement. Rotations, movements, non-stop. Its so relaxing and i feel fantastic. It is hard (ie - static lunges, etc...) and you will sweat, but once you learn the routine you can really get into some deep relaxation. She is very attractive and soooooooooooooooo lean. In the 7 essential stretches dvd (the one i wouldn't bother with) she is on the beach in a bikini sitting down and i swear, not one bit of fat hangs off that woman. I know though that she does weight training and cardio as i read it somewhere before. Anyway, they are worth the wait, i just hope you don't have to wait as long as i did.

W x

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.