EB Tour - Daytona

bmccartney

Cathlete
I signed up for Daytona!!!:eek::D:eek: Anyone else?

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm up for sharing a room if anyone would like to.:)

Yay for you, Bethany! Man, this one looks amazing! What a wonderful venue! Cathe's gym was great - but the beach! :D I wish I lived closer. :( Have a blast!

I'm so jealous of all of you DB Attendees! You get the first tour date! I'm still waiting for news about Boston, but have NY on the back burner just in case she doesn't come to Boston. I just wish we had all the dates! It's so nerve-wracking having to wait!

Hey Bethany.

I am so jealous!! I think I would have signed up for Daytona, but we are going to be in Vegas that weekend. I guess I will wait around for Texas. It is closer to me anyway, but no beach:(!
I know you will have so much fun and I can't wait to hear about it!!

Hi HStella! I'm happy to hear that you have signed up. We are going to have sooooo much fun in the sun, and on the beach, and in our workouts, and by the pool, and at our dinners, and at night etc....:D Get ready to burn calories and bond together!!!

I just signed up and am sooo excited:)

Yippee Deana! This is going to be the best time. We will have so much to do together. Eat, chat, bond, workout, have fun, and just totally get to know one another. I can't wait to hit the beach!!!! I'd love to arrange a class out there.
I signed up too!

daytona beach

I booked a room with 2 queen beds at the special rate, and am open to rooming with someone. Driving from Palm Beach area and also wouldn't mind carpooling??
kamryn
teacher / mom of 3

Daytona RT

I am so excited I just signed up to Daytona. It's going to be a totally different experience for all of us. I'm hoping if anyone is interested in sharing a room to please contact me. I live in the Tampa area so how can I not go? Can't wait to see some familiar faces.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.