DVDs for small space

spstout

Until I can get at least one of my kids to leave for college (three and a half years!), I have a pretty small amount of space to work out in. I can go to my finished basement for workouts that require more space, but I prefer to workout upstairs, at least on weekdays.

I have the newest Cathes (before the 4DS) and I'd like to get more. Which of the workouts require the least amount of space? I'd like a good mix of cardio and weights. I realize that eventually I will probably end up with them all, but I'd like to start with the ones I can do upstairs.

Thanks!

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

I also have a very tiny space to work out in since I have to use my craft room as my workout space, too, and I've found that I can modify all of Cathe's workouts to make them work. (I have about 20 Cathe workouts.) You may have to be creative, but you can definitely make them all work in your small space!

The only one I really have problems with are the skipping drills in Drill Max, but I make those work by staying in place, going into my outside hallway, or skipping in circles around my step. When I'm doing kickboxing workouts that call for side movements, I also have to leave my closet door open so I have a little extra room for kicking.;-)

Hope this helps!
:)

Thanks Leanne!

I have been a bit hesitant to order more because it looks like some of them require a lot of space, but if they are easy to modify, I can be creative. Once I send the kids to college I can convert one of their bedrooms to a workout room, but until then ...

I was just concerned that I would get something that could not be done anywhere but the basement and then I would avoid it.

Now I am off to see what to order next!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.