DVD's are cost prohibitive; help please

gemdug

:) Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm a 'ripped' user! Alot of talk though about Cathe's DVD's so I became interested. Before I shell out $40.00 for a DVD I would like to try it first. I can't find
a way to do this. I've tried my library, Netflix, etc., and NOTHING
is available. What is so special? I'd like to try bootcamp/muscle endurance. Any ideas?
Thanks

Do you get FitTV in your area? Cathe has several workouts on this TV station, that's how I tried her out before I bought and I'm hooked. I started with "ripped" ( Jari Love) too. IMO, Cathe is much better, more motivating and a lot more results.

Here is the Cathe URL to the FitTV info:
http://www.cathe.com/fittv.htm

you could try to find a used one on ebay? They are pretty good at keeping their value though so it won't be much cheaper. (and you gotta watch for people who sell copies) But the good news is if you don't like it you can resell it and get most of your money back. You would be spending on netflix etc anyway. Cathe's videos aren't everywhere like others but that doesn't mean they aren't the best! I rarely ever see anything at like Walmart/Target/Library that is worth 2cents anymore after Cathe.
I think if you like Jari you'll love Cathe! I like Jari's workouts also. Several here use hers.

Thanks Lisa & Jess! FitTV is not an option for me. The clips at cathe's website are awesome! Thanks so much for your efforts. I'll take my time now and look at each DVD to see what appeals. These are very generous clips...very good of Cathe to provide. That already impresses me. Thanks again!
Jan:D

I think programs like Cathe and P90x are hard to find on the cheap or free because they are designed for a specific group and level of exercisers. So, don't despair, you are in a rare and special group. :p

That said, I too would recommend ebay as a good place to start. Try to find private sellers, not stores who might be selling copies. Also, I'm not sure about this but there might be DVD swap sites on-line, maybe someone there has something.

HTH!

Sparrow

I suggest trying amazon instead of ebay. I both buy and sell on amazon and much prefer them--much less hassle. I have also used ebay for buying and selling but didn't care for them as much. Also try videofitness.com for trades. I have had lots of great trades on that site.

Video Fitness is a great idea. Some people do temporary trades, so you won't have to say goodbye to your Jari Love dvds forever. If you have Ripped dvds, I think you'd have a pretty good chance of finding someone to trade with. You do have to create a membership account (totally free, no spam) before you can view the exchange listings though.

Also, I don't know if you've ever ordered through Collage before, but they offer a 30 day money back guarantee even for opened and viewed dvds. I've never tried BC/ME but I'm dying too. From what I hear I think it'd be a sure bet and a great one to start with.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.