DVD breakdowns?

trixie108

Cathlete
Is there somewhere on the site that has each DVD broken down into exercises? I'm trying to (finally) make a list of which weight to use for different DVDs, and I thought if I could write down the exercises first, it would help, does that make sense? BTW, I did try to seach but couldn't find anything!! TIA!

Yep, there is--it's the Cathe Compendium. Lainie has it on her blog. Let me see if I can find it for you. I'll BRB....

OK, I'm back. Click on this link: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/FitnessFig/Tools.html and scroll down a little and you'll see Lainie's word document called "Cathe Compendium Jan.08".

Enjoy! (I hope this is what you're looking for!)

Last edited:
Scroll down a little further on Lainie's page and you'll find the Cathe's Weights Worksheets.xls! I print off these and fill in my weights. It's great.

April

Thanks so much for posting this question, I was just thinking the other day if I wanted to get serious and break through this plateau I'm going to need to start writing down my weights used in prior workouts and I thought this would be a huge undertaking.

Thanks Crazystepper for providing that link.

And UBER thanks to all that compiled all that information.

And a special thankyou to Cathe for creating such wonderful workouts.

Tami

Last edited:
Yes, Lainie's site is incredible. I printed off the worksheets and put them in a notebook. It saves so much time in setting up the workout and also helps track my progress. I took all of my DVDs out of their cases, took the covers out of the cases and punched holes in them. So, in my notebook, I have the DVD cover and behind it is the worksheet. I divided them into weights only, circuits, cardio, etc and made sort of a Table of Contents for each section so I could quickly find a workout. Then I bought cases to keep the DVDs in and the DVDs are in the same order. It is very quick to use, takes up minimal space, and has helped me out a lot. Just FYI to anybody who may need a solution, especially if you are going to print out all of these pages. Also on Lainie's site are some MishMoshes by A-Jock. That is something else to read - lots of good ideas there for some HARD workouts:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back