downloading Cathe's June '09 rotation

dbelden1

Cathlete
SNM:

I just tried to download the new June Cathe rotation just posted today incorporating STS and Cathe's other DVD's, however, the STS workouts do not show up on the list/dates, just the other workouts... this is for each week. Just wondering if there is a glitch or something I am doing wrong...

anyone else having this issue?

thanks

Yep! Me too! Exact same problem .
For now, I guess I'll just put them in each day, but why is this happening ??

Becky

I'm sure SNM can fix ~ no problem... just a glitch I'm sure :) glad it's not just me though! Sometimes I wonder!

I had the same problem. Also, the details of the non-DVD cardio workouts didn't show up -- like the workout for the first Thursday. The abs weren't showing up for that day either.

SNM:

I just tried to download the new June Cathe rotation just posted today incorporating STS and Cathe's other DVD's, however, the STS workouts do not show up on the list/dates, just the other workouts... this is for each week. Just wondering if there is a glitch or something I am doing wrong...

anyone else having this issue?

thanks

We now believe we have fixed this bug. If you have already downloaded this rotation to your calendar and it is missing the STS workouts you will need to first delete the June 2009 rotation and then re-download it. To delete a rotation from your calendar, first click on the rotations icon. Then check the edit/delete radio button and follow the wizards instructions. Let us know if this now works for you or if you continue to have problems.

We now believe we have fixed this bug. If you have already downloaded this rotation to your calendar and it is missing the STS workouts you will need to first delete the June 2009 rotation and then re-download it. To delete a rotation from your calendar, first click on the rotations icon. Then check the edit/delete radio button and follow the wizards instructions. Let us know if this now works for you or if you continue to have problems.

I'm trying to start on a date later in June, and it still doesn't include the STS workouts when I change the date. It appeared to be fine in the rotation listing until I changed the date, then the STS workouts disappeared before I asked it to place it in my calendar. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know. This bug is now fixed too. Let us know if you continue to see a problem.

Still having issues

Thank you. It still isn't including the cardio details in my calendar. For example, on the first Thursday, it just says "Cardio (Rotation)," but there are no details as to what that cardio is. Is this how it's supposed to be?
Thanks!

You have to click on the show details link on the sidebar after selecting the date of the cardio workout.

I did that, and it didn't show anything except "Cardio (Rotation)" with all the various detail blanks to be filled in.

It will show a description of the workout. For example I just clicked on cardio for week #10 and this is what it shows " 50 min Steady State Run plus 20 min Stretch Max (seg one)". The other fields are left blank for you to fill in.

I just tried again and it's not showing anything other than "Cardio (Rotation)" if I change the start date and put it in my calendar.

This is now fixed for people who changed the start date. I'm not sure, but you may need to delete the current rotation and then download the revised one for this to work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.