Do you work out exclusively with Cathe?

These days I only do Cathe workouts, I just can't seem to do any of those other workouts I have. I do use my bowflex from time to time or run on the treadmill.

JoJo

nope I do others like cia's, mindy,and tracie long,firm and others including running and just ordered power90x.I also love to run sprint intervals.But cathe is my main strength source.

No I do not do Cathe exclusively. I definitely am unable to do her step workouts as it aggravates my knees. I switch back and forth between Cathe and a few Firm videos. I get bored too easily and I need variety.

Yep.

I don't go to a gym, or run, or spin or anything else. Just Cathe, with a rare, "newer" firm thrown in...And I couldn't be happier with my results.

Cathe is the Core of My Workouts -- but I still do The Firm and Charlene Prickett's "Crazy for Step".

I like a variety of instructors and methods and feel they enhance my entire fitness regimine.

But Cathe is by far my favorite instructor and always will be!

>>"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. And happy people just don't shoot their husbands." ... Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in "Legally Blonde"<<

LOVE THIS!!<G>

Yes. I've tried a variety of other instructors (Firm,Fitprime,Leslie Sansone, Denise Austin, Donna Richardson, Christy Taylor, Slim Series and Slim and 6, Tony Horton, Taebo) and nothing's really clicked with me until Cathe.

When I first got all my new cathe dvd's, that is all I did. I now mix them up, I think for me I am happier with a variety and getting better results I was thinking once a week to add in a firm tape. I think Cathe is number one, but when you get my age it is good to keep the old body guessing. The reason I started mixing up my work outs was because, I did the firm for 2 years and only the firm, I had great inch loss, went down several sizes, but then they didn't seem as challenging to me so I knew I needed to start mixing them up. I am happy with Cathe, she is the best I have worked out with, but I still think mixing up the work outs is great. I am now doing Cathe, billy blanks taebo, my favorite is the advanced get ripped onw & 2. I also got a new Janis tape. I really like it, but I have to wear weighted gloves to get the same calorie burn as I do with Billy and cathe's kickbox tapes. I also have been adding in the winsor pilate tapws, daily to my weight, cardio days. I bought 4 new winsors and I am enjoying them a lot. I guess for me variety is the key!!.

Have a great day all.

Debbie:) :) :) :)

I have tried other instructors but I do mostly Cathe. Even P90X is a disappointment so far. I like the workouts and was hoping to cross train with them but they aren't working for me. And if all things were equal, I would be more supportive of Cathe because I think women need to support each other. Young girls need strong role models in every area in life.

I like to mix up my workouts. I really enjoy Cathe but like to round out my workouts.
I do:
Cathe
TLP - Tracie Long - Really like her new Functional Fitness routines
FitPrime
Mindy Mylrea
CIA
Various Pilates and Yoga DVDs
Bosu

I started out with the old FIRM, found VF and tried different instructors (Mindi, Christi) but Cathe stuck with me. I still run, jump rope or spin in addition to Cathe's video. Tae Bo Impact, Ali MacGraw's Yoga, Mind and Body and now P90X are the only videos I do besides Cathe.

I mostly workout with Cathe - love her workouts!!! But I do bike ride and I have the Lotte Berk, Bar Method, Winsor Pilates, Callanetics that I will do after a Cathe workout. I have FitPrime which I do occasionally. I just got Power 90X which I will be doing soon.

I have most of her DVDs. Initially, I just used her workouts.

I've acquired a number of workouts by different instructors because I need diversity in my life.

That said, out of 10 workouts I use in a given week, 6-7 are Cathe workouts.

Allyson

I have rediscovered Cathe and use her weight training DVD's, which are fabulous, IMHO. I run 5-6 days per week, swim, do yoga and pilates.

jordan, I was wondering what you didn't like about P90X series. I haven't heard from anyone who doesn't like it, so could you enlighten me? I don't have this series and really have no interest in it, but would like your critique. Thanks!

Hope you see this post!:)

>
>I used to jump rope and use my slide a lot, but haven't in a
>while.>
>Erica

Erica,
Another slider! What videos do you have for the slide?

Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.