Do you have a favorite non-Cathe workout?

DeanaMax

Cathlete
I'm looking to expand my collection. I have all the Firm workouts (I have a relative at Goodtimes that sends me all the videos and toys when they come out.) I rarely do the firm anymore.

Any other suggestions?

Not A favorite, but several:

P90X SHoulders and Arms (pretty much ALL the P90 X weight workouts, but this one stands out), "Plyo X," "Ab Ripper X," "Core Synergistics"

P90 Masters "Sculpt 5-6"

Power Half Hour (Tony Horton) "Arm Toner" (full upper body workout)

Jari Love's "Get Ripped to the Core"

Kelley Coffey-Meyer's "Shape of Things to Come" and "Get Ready, Step, Go"

Kimberley Spreen's "Cardio Camp"

Amy Bento's "A-Team Bootcamp"

Mindy Mylrea's "All About Abs" and "All about Legs' (segments as add-ons) and "Kick Butt Bootcamp"

TLT's "Finding Your Core" and "Strength in Movement"

Powerstrike Millenium I, II and III

Gin Miller "Intense Moves"

Eoin Finn's "Power Yoga for Happiness" (especially the "magically hips" workout)

Debbie Siebers' Slim Series "Firm it Up"

Jari Loves' Slim and Lean, Ripped to the Core

Kelly Coffey-Meyers: Shape of things to Come and Ready, Set, Go (a great step workout)

Kimberly Spreen: Cardio Camp

P90X: The whole series if done will give you fantastic results

Slim Series: Always was skeptical, glad I caved in and got this series by Debbie Seibers

Amy Bento: A Bootcamp and Cardio Hi/Lo Pump

Patrick Goudeau: Body Design (LOVE THIS WORKOUT w/the BODY BAR)

Turbo Jams: Cardio Party Mix 3 and Kick Punch Jam

Gin Miller: Intense Moves

TLT's: Strength in Movement

Mindy Mylrea Extreme Intervals This is my non-Cathe "Desert Island" workout!
Seasun Zieger's new bosu workout
Rob Glick's Bosu Cardio Fusion
Mindy Mylrea's Action Packed
Gin Miller Simply Strength - I just did this one for the first time a few days ago and I STILL have DOMS!! I enjoyed this one and I don't usually enjoy strength workouts. :)

"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more."

-Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core!
-all TLT's
-Core Foundation
-Turbo Kick at the gym (not Turbo Jam-its too easy and the music is not as good).

It looks like P90X is targeted for men...Did you find that to be true? I have been debating the purchase...

Yoga: Yoga Booty Ballet live workouts.

Series: P90X and the slim series

Turbo Jam and Turbo Kick

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie.

>It looks like P90X is targeted for men...Did you find that to
>be true?

No, not at all. It IS targeted towards people who like more of a true-gym-style workout. But all the workouts have male and female background exercisers, and you choose your own rep range on the weight workouts.

Tony Horton does come off as a bit macho to some people in his 'I can lift heavier than you do" interplay with some of the male backgrounders, but it doesn't bother me at all, and it certainly doesn't affect the great workout *I* get.

Anything & everything from Debbie Burns. She's a boxing trainer. You can find her workouts at ciavideo.com. HTH, Kathy:D

Debbie Burns...are her workouts advanced? I only saw one boxing video on the site...is it tough? I am looking for a really challenging workout with fun music?

I like Nonstop step on Fit tv by Patrick Goudeau. And his ball workout is pretty good to. I have the Transfirmer series by the Firm but Cathe is definetly my favorite. I don't like alot of repetions and with Cathe it is always a new combo and good music and always something new.

Jenn

I really enjoy the Turbo Jam series, Mainly Fat Blaster, Ab Jam, Cardio Party Remix, and Punch Kick and Jam, the P90X series, these are the ones I use so I guess they would be my favorites. I do have others. I recently acquired Amy Bento's A team bootcamp and like it a lot.
Diane Sue

http://wd.1ww.us

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.