Do you have a favorite non-Cathe workout?

I love:

Kimberly Spreen's Kick Box Boot Camp and Cardio Camp
Seasun Zieger Straight Up Step and The Next Step
Kelley Coffey-Meyer's Shape of Things to Come and Get Ready, Step, Go
Pam Cosmi Steppin' in Rhythm and Cardio Sculpt
Mindy Mylrea's Spinning workouts and most everything else except the gliding workouts (I haven't tried those yet)
Slim Series
Gay Gasper Cardio Step Express
Jari Love's Get Ripped to the Core & Slim and Lean
P90X

Gosh, looks like I have too many workouts...I haven't even mentioned my older ones! :) :)

Oh and if you have a spinning bike, I love my Spinervals - especially the Ultra Conditioning ones! :7

Jo

Yes, I just bought Jari Love's 2 newest workouts!! Slim & lean and Core something. They are great! My muscles feel the work that is happening (burn)!! She is the only one other than Cathe that I seem to really like!!

Penny

>Gosh, looks like I have too many workouts...I haven't even
>mentioned my older ones! :) :)

LOL! If you think your list represents "too many workouts," I wonder what you'd think of my three-shelves (stacked two deep) of workout DVD's! I listed a very, very small percentage of my total workkouts. ;-)

Well, all I can say is...we're probably in the same boat! I've been collecting for 20 years! :) I just listed my most recent favorites! :) Besides many other DVD's, I have all those old VHS that I rarely do any more, but I still have many many many! (Although I have gotten rid of many!) I don't feel bad about it though, I love my workouts!

Jo

Kathryn seems to have covered some of my favorites. I wish to include:

Gay Gasper "CIA 2601 Cardio Step Express"

Tilak Pyle "Altar Of The Heart"

Sarah Powers "Insight Yoga"

Kari Anderson "Push"

Gin Miller "Simply Strong" & "Bella Strength"

P90X - I've never been so smitten with a series in my entire workout life (which is long - so this is really saying something!). I will always love Cathe, but she's been bumped by Tony as my fave instructor.

I have one Debbie Burns workout and I absolutely LOVE it. She is so much fun and the workout is HARD, the music is great. It is called Knock Out-Hi Low. It combines boxing, kickboxing and hi low moves.
I can't get enough of this workout and I LOVE intense workouts. (My favorite Cathe is IMAX3). I highly recommend Debbie Burns.

I also LOVE P90X - you can't go wrong with this one.

ShellyC

Kari Anderson's:

:) Reach
:) Angles, Lines & Curves
:) Angles, Lines & Curves II

I find they work well for increasing flexibility and working the core.

I think everyone else has mentioned the same instructor's I was going to but I don't think iTrain was mentioned yet?

If you haven't heard of these workouts (for your Mp3 player) you have to check them out because they're fantastic.

Also Cardio Coach workouts.

>P90X - I've never been so smitten with a series in my entire
>workout life (which is long - so this is really saying
>something!). I will always love Cathe, but she's been bumped
>by Tony as my fave instructor.
Ok, Michelle, I logged on just because I KNOW the truth about why Tony has smitten your heart...not to mention the manhandling of those rock hard thighs of yours! When you've met The Man in person, it's hard not love him, isn't it?
Hope you're enjoying the X and I'll send you a couple of photos of next climbing trip!
Amy

Divagirl,

If you are looking for the Debbie Burns workout mentioned, Knock Out-High Low, you can find it on CIA's website. It's workout number 2205. It is this workout and Stepped Up Step. You get both for $14.95, but you have to buy the VHS. If you want this workout on DVD you have to spend $80.00 and you get several workouts on the DVD. I guess it would be worth it if you are interested in the other workouts on the DVD. The other Debbie workout they have is Bodyboxing TKO. I have this workout and I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It's one of the best workouts I own and I have a lot. It's a mix of boxing and kickboxing, so for me it's the perfect workout since I love both.:D :D :D

All four TLT's but I do FYC less often.
Crunch Super SlimDown Pilates Yoga Blend with Ellen Barrett.
Smooth Flowing Dynamic Stretch (Janis Saffell).

Angela:7

Did anyone mention Christi Taylor?

My favorite is Totally Cool Step. Cardio Collectibles and Step Heaven are also fun.

But my favorite non-Cathe workout is Powerstrike Millenium 2. Cathe's awesome, but Ilaria's a black belt.

>>P90X - I've never been so smitten with a series in my
>entire
>>workout life (which is long - so this is really saying
>>something!). I will always love Cathe, but she's been bumped
>>by Tony as my fave instructor.
>Ok, Michelle, I logged on just because I KNOW the truth about
>why Tony has smitten your heart...not to mention the
>manhandling of those rock hard thighs of yours! When you've
>met The Man in person, it's hard not love him, isn't it?
>Hope you're enjoying the X and I'll send you a couple of
>photos of next climbing trip!
>Amy

OMG, I totally missed this when it came around. You made me laugh out LOUD Amy!!!!! I can't wait to see you pics.

m.
ps - And yes, you are absolutely right. A little manhandling of the thighs, and I'll follow anyone - especially if they look like Tony!!! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.