Do you ever just have an off week?

albernier

Cathlete
I'm not sure why but this week I havent worked out and it seems like I didnt have control of my eating. I am not sure why but I am thinking that somehow I messed myself up psychologicaly when i didnt lose anything this past month. I am hyping myself up to get back on track Sunday. It is weird because I have the desire to do it while I am at work but for some reason Im not making myself do it when I get home.

How I wish it was JUST sometimes! Lately I seem to have more off weeks than I care to admit. Sigh.
-Nancy

That sounds like my week LAST week. Oh, and my outlook is always more optimistc in the morning. It's hard to approach a work out at the end of the day when you're exhausted from work. Is there any way you can do your w/o in the morning before work?

I wish you well and good luck with your "hyping".

Michele:)

It is funny that this thread came up because I was just thinking about why I have been so off this week. My eating has been good but the effort I put into my workouts has been down. I have overworked my legs this past month so my LB has been tired this week and not wanting to work so I have had to cut down my workouts. I also think the cold weather blues is also getting to me. Here in Michigan it just does not want to turn spring;(

Yes, this week. It seems appointments and responsibilities away from home have caused havoc with my workouts this week. I usually w/o 6-7 x/week and so far have managed Mon & Thurs.

Planning to get on back on track today thru Sunday. Wishing you luck on getting it going again.
:)

Yep, it happens, probably to us all. It's good to take a little time off every now and then anyway. Sometimes our bodies are trying to tell us (many time screaming) REST!!! I am learning to listen. But I also have what I call "funks" times where I just seem to be in this never ending cycle of can't get back in the groove. Thankfully they don't last too long and usually I can get back into it. Sometimes changing things up a little. Get a new video or new routine to make it fresh again helps. I know after doing almost 12 weeks of P90X I am ready for a change. Enjoyed the rotation and what it has done for me, but ready for something else.

Good luck
catherine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.