Do you do this too?

Every time I go shopping I head right for the exercise wear! I want sweats and tops in every color....

Although I work a regular job, I find that my closet is full of exercise stuff and no clothes to wear to work!!

It seems the only time I wear regular clothes is when I go to work. Then off they come the minute I walk in the door and it's back to my beloved sweats!!

I think I should work in a gym:+

As I figure it...some women have shoes, some have craft stuff, I have workout apparel...I so know what your talking about!!!!

I am an accountant, but I can wear sweats (nice outfits) to work, cuz our customer base doesnt come to our offices, and we are pretty informal!!! So I am lucky that mine can be for work and play...Atleast that is how I try to justify the expenditure!!!

Got a cute Nike warmup suit...last night actually :p

Lisa, that's all I seem to buy anymore! I just love them. For work I wear scrubs so that's a non-issue. For everything else, workout-wear, for lack of a better term.

Ruth:)

p.s. Admittedly, I do have the hundreds of shoes too!:p

I love workout clothes too!!! Nothing beats them! I'm sitting here in my workout clothes as I'm typing this! :)
Jo

Yes, I do this, too! I LOVE workout clothes -- both because their comfy, and also because it's another way to keep my mind where it loves to be: working out! That's also why fitTV is always on my TV! It makes me happy. :D

Marla G.

Oh, that's great!!!
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who lives for "sweats":D :D
Now as I get ready to run all my errands in my favorite sweats I know that I am representing all my 'catheite' buddies!!

Yep, me too! My closet is lined with workout tops and I even hang my shorts up! Our house is on the market now and I am assuming that people who have gone thru our walk-in closet think I am nuts! Also, the church I teach my Hi/Lo classes has a closet that we all keep our mats & weights. I keep my boombox and all my shoes in there also. One of my new students asked yesterday, "Who do all these shoes belong to?" I looked at her and said, "ME!!" I said, "You should see my closet at home!" Then, come Sunday morn, do you think I have a THING to wear to church??? NOPE! It's a sickness I guess.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Funny b/c when I worked in a gym during college I couldn't wait to get into the real world & wear dressy clothes.

Now I've been in the real world for 9 years & I want to go back to wearing workout clothes every day.

Yes ma'am I do.

I think I have a total of 30+ workout pants and 8 slacks for work. Workout tops oh my goodness I can't count. I like to get my workout pants from BJ's (it's like a Cosco or Sam's?). I bought a pair of Polo pants from there the other day, navy blue, will be going again this weekend to pick up the matching jacket, and the other two colors: rose & gray. Then on the 19th of Feb. I'm going to Woodbury Common Malls and guess what I will be doing?????? No Maximus & Aila I will not be holding any Presidential meetings or rallies, just plain ole shopping }( .

Gosh I love this forum.

Haydee

I live in sweats or any other cotton or fleese pants! Even though it's pretty informal where I work, I still wouldn't wear my workout clothes to the office.

I have a colection of shoes, dessy clothes for work and workout clothes. I need a bigger closet. I'm a pace leader for a Nike here in Los Angeles and everytime we train a group of people for a new upcoming 5k or 10k we get a new wardrobe that includes pants, tights, shoes, sox, hats bras shorts and eventhough I get all of this I still go and by some more. I need therapy.

Josie

I LOVE workout clothes and oddly high heel shoes! I really need to balance my wardrobe as I have some great shoes and really boring tops to wear with them...........I work in an office that is business casual and definately get tired of wearing the same thing everyday, but I always end up buying sweats and new workout bras and tops instead of the NEEDED black pants! LOL

Oh goodness yes I do! So much so my kids head straight for there too!They like picking things out for me. I often look over my woredrobe and wonder what I'd do if I had to dress more prfessional! I wouldn't have room in my closet! :) Susan

I swear I wish I could find sweat pants long enough for me. Most of mine end up shrinking and I look like I am waiting for a flood to come along, but what the heck, they are wonderful to wear and comfy too.
Charlotte~~

I do that when I go to Target. They have some really cute workout clothes and their sports bras fit me well. Also, they're fairly inexpensive there. I have about the same amount of workout wear as business clothes. I just need to get some 'normal' casual clothes, like jeans!

Whew! And I thought I was the only one...;-)

Funny that you post this. I've been wanting a career change for the last few years (although I can't have one until my little one is done with his OT) and was thinking the same thing: I should probably work in a gym.

Pinky

Only when I'm in Target and TJ Maxx!

Everywhere else I head straight for the:

1) sales rack
2) skirts
3) shoes
4) handbags
5) jeans
6) colourful tanks

Did I leave anything out?!?!?!?!

I looooooooooooooooooooooooove clothes!

Clare :7 :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.