Disney here we come....

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-23-02 AT 06:59PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Everyone! I wanted to let you know that tomorrow morning I will be heading to Florida and doing a family vacation until Dec. 31st. Don't worry, I did not forget about the videos. We are anticipating their arrival very shortly and I already have Santa's elves on stand-by ready to work hard and make your delivery their priority. An announcement will be posted the minute they arrive. Take Care!

HO HO HO!!!!
Cathe

Have a great trip! Patiently awaiting the Intensity Series (I'm goint to need it with all of the snacking I've been doing!)

Cathe,
you're too much. I'll take this as a sign that 'things are going smoothly'!
ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!!!!!!!
Best regards,
Kathy

Hi Cathe,
Have a wonderful vacation with your family! My husband informed me tonight that he ordered me the new DVDs for Christmas so I look forward to getting my body back to pre-baby shape with them!!

Take care,
Dana

Cathe, I hope you and the boys have a wonderful time at Disney.
I've heard that it is so spectacular during the holiday season with the parades and lights. Merry Christmas!
Lisa

Cathe, Have a well deserved vacation. Looking forward to seeing the new workouts. Enjoy the holidays!

Robin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.