Dip/pullup bars - configuration

dww

Do they get easier to configure? I have to add an extra 15-20 minutes to my workout just so I have time to configure them.

The curved bars are a super tight fit where they go into the base; I noticed the paint/coating is all scraped off from moving them up and down. I'm not sure if that's normal or if mine are extra tight.

I do love the exercises using the bar, I'm just struggling a bit with it. (Oh and before anyone recommends it, I've watched Jen's video about 10 times, lol.)

My paint scraped off too. But I have noticed that they are easier to maneuver over time. I have not done phase 3 yet, but in Upper Body 1, you only use them for pull-ups/chin-ups so I start them staggered ahead of time and then just leave them that way for the entire workout. In Upper Body 2, they are only used for dips so I level them out ahead of time (like the night before). I also will just move them from time to time when I walk by them or on a rest day or something, just to keep them in use, and that has really helped loosen them up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.