DH Here... Where's My wife??

LuvCardio

Cathlete
O.K.-

I have had it. This is love cardios lonely husband here. I was upstairs waiting patiently for my wife to come to bed ;) and where do I find her???? Down here writing to you nuts! What time is it there? Go to bed! Kiss your husbands! Sorry, but my girl is logging off for the night, I am unplugging the computer as soon as I send this message (if only she knew, she would kick my butt!!)

In all reality, she loves this board and you are all very inspiring to her. Trust me, I reap many rewards from her physically fit attitude. I figure what the heck, she works out twice as hard as anyone I know, so it makes up for the whole lazy family.

Well, back to bed. Thanks for being there for my cute girl.

Signing off-

Cardios Husband.

-LuvCardio http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport001.gif If Only I Can Be 1/2 the Woman my Dog Thinks I am!

LOL you sound like my DH!!!!

Judy
May God grant you a sunbeam to warm you, a moon beam to charm you & an angel so nothing can harm you :-shy

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-03 AT 09:51AM (Est)[/font][p]Cute post from the hubby! Although my DH doesnt say a word, I wonder if he's thinking the same thing! I better guard the computer plug with my dear life! Speaking of husbands, I made my husband do Cathe's CTX Upper Body with me yesterday, by the afternoon he was soothing his sore muscles in the jacuzzi ;)

Stacy

Ha!

I had to reread this post to make sure MY hubby didn't write it! Aren't you lucky your wife has such a healthy obsession? Thanks for sharing with us. Pam is a real lucky gal to have a caring guy like you! (BTW, you might just want to give Cathe's tapes a try yourself. My hubby is hooked and now understands MY obsession!)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

You sound like a terrific husband ( I know what those are like, as mine is also quite the amazing person!)

Thanks for the great post and the smile!

Oh ladies and gents.... I don't even know what to say here other than my hubby is a nut!!! I was on the computer late lastnight and he came down wanting me to come to bed. I guess when I went to the bathroom he chimed in and posted a message. What a riot! I went to get back on my computer to post a few messages (since I had just logged on) and it was disconnected. So I figured.... oooh might as well go to bed and give my honey some lovin :)

It was so funny because today I truly started reading the post not even knowing it was from him. (I thought "this sounds like something my DH would say..." I thought I was going to die laughing... then I realize it is my own hubby!

Thanks for understanding! I think he truly does appreciate all of you.... since I am able to talk and listen to all of you he doesn't have to talk about it sooooo much!

Anyway, I got a good laugh out of it. Hopefully you all did!

-LuvCardio http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport001.gif If Only I Can Be 1/2 the Woman my Dog Thinks I am!

That was too funny! :D It does sound like something my hubby would say too...except he would never figure his was around the computer to post anything! Glad that yours did!
Karen

LOL!

Just the other day, my DH uttered the words, "...IF we get a new computer." :eek: I answered, "Whaddya mean, 'IF,' it's WHEN!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.