Deepdiscount.com 20% Off

saia11

Cathlete
Deepdiscount.com is having one of its 20% off all DVD's sale right now. I think it extends until early next week. The code is:

DEALCATCHER

Be sure to copy and paste carefully b/c extra spaces on either side of the code will cause it to be invalid.

If you've never orderd through deepdiscount.com before it is a great site, where shipping is free on all orders all the time. However, the shipping can be a little slow. You can always pay for faster shipping methods, it's only $5.95 for expedited shipping.

They currently have Jari Love's Get Ripped, Ripped to the Core, and Slim and Lean on one DVD, and Ripped 1000 on its own.
They also have 2 of the Kimberly Spreen workouts and 6 different Amy Bentos, but since I don't work for DeepDiscount I'm not going to type them all here:p

I just loaded up my cart and am waiting to hear from DH to see if there's anything he'd like to add.

Happy shopping!
Mattea

Does it only ship to US? I am in Canada. I don't think they offer free shipping to Canada, right?

I don't think they do. I'm pretty sure I saw Canadians in another post say they couldn't use deepdiscount.com. But maybe I'm wrong?
Sorryx(

Mattea

That was me. We can use them, but the shipping, exchange and duties you have to pay makes it not such a deep discount:p Shipping isn't terrible though. I think it's something like $5.95 up to a $25 order and $7.95 for the next price block, or something like that.

Aha! So there is a drawback to living in an ultra-cool place like Canada afterall. :p Free health care, expensive DVD's. Can you at least still resell the workouts you hate on ebay? :7

Mattea

Don't forget same-sex marriage, decriminalized marijuana and The Tragically Hip! Oh, and vacations in Cuba.

And yes, we can resell on ebay!

;)

Oh yeah, well we have...free shipping:7 And it's free. Shipping.
Our packages can do what they want, just not the rest of us. }(

Mattea

Hi, how do you find when they are having a sale? I order from them a lot but have never received any sale offers from them.

Thanks, Darlene

Hello,

I just ordered some DVDs from this to go to Canada. They do charge for shipping over there. I am not sure how long it will take as this was my first order. I will let you know when I get my parcel.

Just noticed that Shelley has already answered this question.

Shelley,

How much VAT and other charges did you have to pay? I am worried now as the parcel is going to my aunt's and she will have to pay it. Ooooops. Oh well, I will just repay her when I get there.

Yen

thank mattea,

also if you want to place another order i hear you can use the other valids codes to do so. i used DVDTALK and also SUPERSALE is working for others.

i only ordered mindy's strength toolbox and a care bear movie for viola and they shipped it fast this time around.

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

060104_10010099873.gif

Yen - depends which province it's going to and how much the value is. If it's over a certain amount you'll get charged the duty and I'm not sure how much that is. The GST is 7% and that's nationwide, but each province has a different sales tax rate. Where does your aunt live?

Sometimes when I order from the US I get charged and sometimes not. I guess it all depends how they're feeling that day:p

Shelley,

This parcel is going to Vancouver, Canada. I am not happy since finding out that my aunt has to pay to receive it. I hope that it's first time lucky and they don't.

Please let me know if this province is one that does get charged.

Yen

Darlene,
I was looking into buying some Jari Love and Kimberly Spreen videos and while shopping around for the best deal looked for coupons on dealcatcher.com. That's where I found this code. I don't know where Kassia found her's?
A Care Bear movie sounds like fun:)

Mattea

>Yen - depends which province it's going to and how much the
>value is. If it's over a certain amount you'll get charged
>the duty and I'm not sure how much that is. The GST is 7% and
>that's nationwide, but each province has a different sales tax
>rate. Where does your aunt live?
>
>Sometimes when I order from the US I get charged and sometimes
>not. I guess it all depends how they're feeling that day:p
>

To Shelley

Since you live in Canada, where do you buy Cathe's DVD's from? I got them from advancedworkouts.com since free shipping over 50$

Just wondering where do you get them from

thx

>Darlene,
>I was looking into buying some Jari Love and Kimberly Spreen
>videos and while shopping around for the best deal looked for
>coupons on dealcatcher.com. That's where I found this code. I
>don't know where Kassia found her's?
>A Care Bear movie sounds like fun:)
>
>Mattea

i order from them ALOT and they sent me an email with the SUPERSALE code but i found DVDTALK from VF message board before i got that email. but def. thanks for the web link. dealcatcher should be my middle name LOL.

its the newer care bear movie ,Big Wish Movie. my daughter is OBSESSED with these things LOL and it wsa her b-day so bonus.

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

060104_10010099873.gif

Thanks Mattea for letting me know. I will go to that website because I've never heard of it but I do order from Dvd a lot.

Darlene

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.