Dec 10' Rotation

WOW! This looks great, Cathe!:D Thanks, for taking the time to post these wonderful rotations every month for us. I really appreciate it! You rock, girl!

DIDO! :) Gives me some ideas on mixing things up! Thank you Cathe you are awesome!

Heidi

Hey Cathe,

I'm nearing the end of week 3 of this rotation and it kicks some serious butt! LITERALLY! I have never been more aware of my backside as I am with this rotation! WOW! Loving every minute of it! You rock! :D

Next up is STS starting in January! :eek:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

I'm looking to start up STS in January, too. My fourth time around...I am pondering doing the 5 1/2 th month rotation this time.

Thanks for the December rotation, Cathe! I absolutely love all of the new workouts! I am not sure I will do the 5 1/2 th month STS rotation because I will miss these new workouts, too much!

I'm looking to start up STS in January, too. My fourth time around...I am pondering doing the 5 1/2 th month rotation this time.

Thanks for the December rotation, Cathe! I absolutely love all of the new workouts! I am not sure I will do the 5 1/2 th month STS rotation because I will miss these new workouts, too much!

STS for the 4th time? NICE! I will be attempting my 1st time for the 2nd time. I stopped after 3 weeks the first time I tried it. :(
LOL re missing the new work outs. IKWYM! I have a hard time sticking to a rotation as it is. STS could be EXTRA hard to stick to w/the new workouts staring at me...BUT STS will be new to me outside of the first 9 discs and I will have just finished playing with the new stuff so hopefully I can make it through! ;) Oh and I can also use INTENSITY for cardio with STS! *evil grin* YAY! :D

Wow! I havent completed this rotation yet but so far it has brought my endurance way up!!! I cant believe how much better it is! and it pushed me past the 50lb weight loss mark :) thank you:D

Holy moly. I'm on day 2 and my butt is KILLING ME! How am I going to do LBB tomorrow?! Please tell me that I can make it through this rotation in one piece!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.