Deanines Rotation Checkin for Saturday

I've only got a minute to post before I leave for my son's basketball game but I wanted to say that I figured out why I didn't see any concentration curls in the workout yesterday. I did Push/Pull not Supersets. ;-) I don't know where my brain was at yesterday when I posted that I did Supersets.

This morning I did Rhythmic Step and loved it of course. I did get winded during the third routine and had to take a little break. That's never happened before so I'm not sure what the deal was.

Thanks for letting me know what dvd players you guys have. I think I'm going to shop around and hopefully make mine last a little longer.

Have a great day.

Tracee

Good Morning!
I did PH (without the lower body) and am going to ride the bike in a minute.
***I have a question for you all**** I am interested in making a bid on ebay for a collection of 11 Cathe dvds. I am curious as to why the seller would sell 11 dvds together and not seperately!! It ends in 2 1/2 hours and is up to 51.00 now. All of these dvds would retail over $400. I already have 5 of them but the others I just have taped from FitTV, so I would love to then have the full version. The seller has a 98.5% positive rating. Does any of this smell fishy to you or should I go for it?? I have never had a bad experience with ebay.

Tracee--I love Rhythmic Step. That is the first one I want to do when my leg heals. Some days are harder than others in regards to your getting winded. I think on the PH dvd Cathe says it all depends on how you slept, what you've eaten, what's going on in your life.

Have a great day!
Gin

Hi All-

I also am on my way out and have to make this quick. I did PH this morning and of course loved it! I also love that cathe give you enough time inbetween body parts to change the weight on the barbell.
Tomorrow I will be doing Rhythmic Step-

Tracee- have fun at your sons game! I hope they win!

Gin- That definately seems off (ebay). The guy who scamed me had great ratings because if you gave him a bad rating, he would not refund your money. Please be careful- I got burned and was lucky enough to get my $ back, but there are alot of scams on ebay. My dvds were new- they were burned!! from the original dvds. If I hadn't already had Cathe dvds, I would never have known! I actually still have the dvds- I dont know what to do with them!!

Have a great day!

Deanie

Deanie--Thank you for the ebay advice. I came to my senses and did not make a bid. It just seemed too good to be true. The last time I checked it was up to 91.00 which is a lot of money to lose in a scam!! Sorry about your bad experience. Is it difficult to tell if they are copies?

Gin

Gin - I think you made the right choice with the ebay bidding. I agree if it seems too good to be true it probably is.

I received my PH dvd yesterday and I think it's going to make me want to go out and get that barbell after all. I've put it off forever but I think this one is going to make me wish I had one.

Okay, had to make this short again. Sorry. I'll try to check back later.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back