darned kit kat had my name written all over it

LOL!! You two are sooo funny! I am eating trail mix and yes it has the mini chocolate chips in it.;-)

Ummmmmmmmmm... are any of you doing the no sweets challenge? Because if so, YOU'RE ALL IN BIG TROUBLE, MISSIES!!}(

>Ummmmmmmmmm... are any of you doing the no sweets challenge?
>Because if so, YOU'RE ALL IN BIG TROUBLE, MISSIES!!}(

LOL! Shelley, I was just thinking the same thing. BUSTED!!! }(

LOL.

I would have DEFINATELY fallen victim to it's calling..I LOVE KIT KATS and I am WEAK! :9 }( :p

Wendy

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

Baby Joey born May 14, 2005 11:19 pm 7 pounds 12 oz 21 inches long.

05/28/05 Check out new album "Me pre and post pregnancy" just added! http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

Now, Shelley, it's not nice to taunt the sweet-eaters. Just because they lack willpower and have rotting teeth and are a general bunch of wussies... well, now, that's no reason to call them chickens!

;) (Y'all know I'm just teasing!)

I'm not chicken!!:) I am just not willing to give them up. I don't care for coffee, tea, soda, or juices and this is the one thing I do enjoy. I just eat them in moderation. You're just jealous that I am eating them and you are not suppose to. I have a couple nice hot gooey ones last night!! MMMMMMMMMM! hehehe

I look forward to teasing all of you next month when you are posting all the cookies you are eating. Especially when you try to make up for the ones you missed out on this month!:D LOL!!

No sweets? Yeah, right!! I never said I would do it anyway.

I have TRIPLE CHOCOLATE Kit-Kats that are a limited edition so I am hoarding a bunch of them. I hear them calling to me all the time. So far, so good, I allow myself 1 section per day (ok sometimes two). If my kids find them that's the end of them, which might not be such a bad thing.

--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.