Damage Control...week of June 19th! :)

Hey Ladies,

We had a happy hour with our VP and my boss since they are moving into a new position. It was actually pretty informal and we could speak freely. On Monday I'm going to send an email to find out the status on my promotion...if it is ever going to happen or not. If not, I will need to find a second job after the girls go home and I'm not looking forward to that. it's hard enough working one job, and DH says I'm a real B**** when working two. It's simply what needs to be done right now.

Laura-I love some of their tank tops. I saw another one that said I'd rather wear chalk than lipstick! My arms are sore, results of STS. I posted a new family pic on FB, you should check it out.

Wendy-I can't follow your program if you keep changing your mind several times a day. Have you considered just doing the workout of the day that is posted? When do you leave for AC? My girls get here on the 2nd...I can hardly wait. We are cleaning out their room this weekend. It has become a dumping ground for stuff.

bbl

Good Morning.

Today's work out will be STS M3 W2 D31 (C&B) and another stab at HIS if I have the time and energy...and if I can move my legs well enough to do step! My quads are on freakin' FIYAH from that BR work out y'day! OH.MY.GAWD! They started to hurt YESTERDAY! :eek::eek::eek:

Diana:: Keep us posted on the promotion. The thought of a 2nd job doesn't sound fun. I did it once but it was by choice. Got old after a while. We leave for A/C Friday at lunch time. I'm only working half a day that day and we will leave as soon as I get home. HAPPY DANCE! :D Gotta keep ya guessin'! Keeps you on your toes! ;) lol Yeah once I start the official BR rotation I will pick a starting part and just follow her posted work outs day by day but for now I am picking and choosing what I want to do. :)

Laura:: Safe travels and have a blast!!!!!:cool:

No work out yet and just finishing eating for like the 18th time today! :mad: Gotta go to SIL's for a party in a bit so I don't think a work out is going to happen at all at this point. Might have to try doubling up on STS tmrw again like I did last week. May head to a different Kohl's right before driving up to my SIL's...could put me in a better frame of mind for the party. Was heading out to shop before when (as you may have seen on my FB page), I traded it up for an uncomfortable 30 mins in the sun. :(

Sorry to be a downer. Just not a good day and it stinks cause I have the house to myself! This is a rarity when both DH and DS are not home for more then an hour at a time! Well atleast I got my cabinets cleaned out and rearranged before the day went to sh*t! :rolleyes:

BBL or in the morning!

Wow Wendy, sorry your "you time" has gone to heck! No fun. I saw the broken chair on FB. It sounds like you were quite productive before then.

No workout for me yet either. Just got home from breakfast at Mimi's with MIL. I had an eggwhite/ham/broccoli omelette with diced tomatoes and fruit. It was delicious. I'm hoping to workout later today, disc 16 I think.

I got a 30% off coupon for Kohl's too. We are in desperate need of new towels. Hopefully I can find some on sale and with my coupon would be a good deal!

DS3 desperately needs his room deep cleaned (with mom's supervision). He has way tttoooooo much crap in there, and has not cleaned it to my satisfaction in months. We are also cleaning out the girls room, just moving the stuff we are storing in there too the basement and putting on fresh bedding for them. I will be kept pretty busy this weekend.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.