Damage Control September :)

Hello Ladies ..

YIKES - entire new set here huh???? wow ... kinda like it ..

No workouts to report - had some more ongoing saga/BS/stress - and tummy was NOT having it - oh well - better yet for the knee healing - but today I am getting back to it .. will either be a Pi-yo workout or Zgym!

Wendy - good luck w/the small training sessions .. they sound like fun!! I read on FB Joey is sick??? poor little guy - hope he is better soon!

Jacque - welcome back ... again .. LOL .. I too have been bad at posting .. been so shorthanded here .. and busy! yes - even tho all the BS stress .. I still managed to have a wonderful birthday - thanks to my GREAT freinds and family .. they know how to make me feel loved!!

Di - so the road trip is coming up .. you said FL?? where in FL? I have not been paying attention - hope the mess w/the flights this weekend doesnt happen again ..what is wrong w/the world today .. people are crazy ... I have lost a faith in a most people .. :(greed is at the root of all evil . :mad:. and there sure is a lot of greed out there:mad::( .. and then there is just plain out CRAZY EVIL out there ... no compassion .. no empathy .. sickening!! OK .. off my soapbox .. sorry!

Hello to all that follow - have a great one!

Okay, so this morning I did this::
1 arm db row
side plank
alt disc reach from push up position
alt lateral band squat
alt myagis
I did each exercise 3 times in circuit fashion w/the exception of the first two exercises which I added on an extra round of each at the end so that I worked each side twice. I worked for 34 seconds and rested for 18. Here's what the "morse code" version of that explanation looks like, lol....17@18/34.
Normally I do tabata round or two but I just didn't have time this morning! ARGH.

Well too tired this AM (fell back to sleep!:D) to get my weight w/o in so waited until tonight and did GS BSB. Tired arms just typing here ya know!

Wendy - LOL but you said chicken, broccoli and green tea! I cannot imagine, except that I pretty much just eat the same thing a lot anyway! Salads, chicken, cottage cheese, fruit and greek yogurt. My go to's. Oh yea, hard boiled eggs too! Sorry for the interested parties putting it off - don't we all when we want to but cannot commit? Hopefully you can follow up and get them to commit to a date!

Laura - good to hear you will be slowly getting back to your w/o's. Never good to push it too quickly! Can't wait for the RT! I signed up after I saw Diana was going. It is in Daytona . . . too bad you can't pop up! We def need to plan a Damage Control GTG!

Off to eat dinner . . . may not make it back tomorrow - hockey game! Woot Woot!

Good morning Ladies! Not sure what cardio workout I'll be doing this morning. Yesterday was M3d16 and the weekend was 110 miles in beautiful weather. We even managed a two hour kayak paddle. I think that will be our last outing in the water this year.

Today is our 25th anniversary. We postponed our Maine bike ride due to weather, we plan on going next Monday. So far the weather looks okay.

Diana, how is your back doing? I hope you're 100% now. :)

Jacque, great to see you back here! Missed your postings. I can't wait to see you and Diana's road trip photos! :)

I'm liking the new forums. Is there still a tab for "new posts"?

Have a great day!

Hi Ladies,

This morning was Disc 20-legs. Yesterday was Tabatacise....short but definitely not easy. Feeling pretty proud of myself...used my 10# weight vest in addition to weights for the whole leg w/o!! My active rest week should fall during the RT. Once I'm back it's on to Meso 3.

Jacque-thanks for booking the car...yayyyy. I'm so excited for the RT trip too! MyFitnessPal is a free app that you can use on your phone. I finally switched from fitday to MFP since it works with my fitbit.

Wendy-you are doing great with the diet challenges! Part of my weight loss challenge includes: Tuesdays-send coach pic of weight...feet on scale, Thursday-email coach last work out, Sat-email coach daily nutrition for that day or weekly avg. I'm still 7lbs over my goal and my weight is keeping with 2lbs up/down on any given day.

Hi LL, Laura and Tina!

I am adding 2 more work outs to my schedule for this rotation and I did one of them this morning::

8 rounds of 30 secs work and 30 secs rest alternating Squat to DB curl and Push Ups.
Then 8@10/20 of hand to hand swings and forward/back crawl,
8@10/20 of skaters and lateral crawl and last but not least,
8@15/15 of body weight spd squat and floor bridge.

Di:: Sounds like your coach is keeping you engaged and on task! Good stuff! I am trying with the diet challenge but I am not perfect. I am kickin' exercise-ass though! :D

Jacque:: Green Tea, Water.....Water, Green Tea....what's the difference? Neither has any flavor. :p lol

Tina:: Happy Anniversary! 25 years is something to be super proud of! Congrats to you both!

Laura:: Joey had the beginning of strep throat but with the help of antibiotics he kicked it mega fast! YAY! I just cancelled my Z-gym membership....I have become disenchanted with her newer workouts...

Hi Ladies,

I am tired this morning. I was up late last night dealing with drama. Had a blow out with a now former fitness friend on FB. :mad:

I have today's work out ready to go and I'm even going to try to remember to do the FB Challenge work out, Di! :p

BBL to let you know what I did! :cool:

Hey Ladies ..

well - had more stress BS day ystdy:mad: - I went for a run after work ... it felt AWESOME and helped to clear my mind if only for a little while .. I felt strong . . knee did good .. it was a short run .. since I have not ran since the cooler weather this spring .. but it felt great! SORE??? OH YA .. entire leg and butt area is sore as crap!!! surprised my shins and calves are ok .. today will be Pi-yo upper body or core~ NO LOWER body thank you very much .. my legs were already sore from the MON workout - ZWOW # 83.. that was a tuff but fun workout!

Wendy - hate you had blow out w/now former FB friend :eek:.. {sorry had to giggle a little at that} ... glad Joey is on fast track to getting well .. I am still w/Z-gym .. loving her quick workouts .. and havent done all of them yet .. LOL ..

Jacque - wish i could see you ladies at the RT .. just not in the cards for me for a while .. too much going on in my life .. taking day by day by day!

Di - the weight challenge sounds interesting .. LOL .. picture of the scale .. yikes!! that will motivate you for sure .. LOL!

Ok - it is the FIRST OF THE MONTH .. soooooooo you know it is INSANE in here .. gotta run .. have a great one!

Hello ladies !

Workout for Tues was HiiT and today was GS Legs Timesaver (weights only) since I was out late last night and up a bit late this AM.

Wendy - LOL but good green tea has a little flavor! ;) I have been stuck on the little Arizona Iced Tea packets - pomegranate green tea though it does have honey powder as a sweetener. Yummy! Nice the antibiotics worked so fast. None of my three kids ever had strep. I was sooooo lucky.

Tina - echo Wendy on the big anniversary! Sounds like you had an uber amount of exercise with weights, biking and kayaking! It was a beautiful weekend with too few left before winter hits. We are to hit nearly 100' this weekend and though hot, I think I will enjoy it!

Laura - Nice to hear you had a good run and though sore, you made it! Perhaps one summer we all meet somewhere and have our own Workout RT? Tell everyone to leave you alone so we can start planning! ;)

Diana - I will have to check out the MFP though I have all my "custom foods" in the fit day account. I can't wait to hear more about your trainer. Nice job on keeping your weight in check and hopefully you will drop a few lbs soon. The better part is you notice a physique change. I would take that over weight any day !

Off to eat - toodles until later.

Good Morning. :)

Y'day's work out was the second of the two additions to my repertoire:: 20@45/45 of rear foot elevated squat right, 2 arm db row, rear foot elevated squat left & squat to 2 arm db shoulder press plus 8@10/20 of jumping & walking lunges & 8@10/20 of plank to push up and floor bridge. Good stuff!

I weighed and measured bf% this morning and whatever I am doing is working. YAY! :) Now to keep it going. ;)

Jacque:: I was force feeding myself green tea with no sugar or milk/cream in it the last time I did a diet challenge with my job. It has some flavor, yes, but it wasn't a good one! :p

Laura:: Glad you are enjoying Z-Gym and nice job on the run!

BBL with today's work out!:cool:

Today is going to be TTM and maybe a bike ride tonight, if the weather EVER clears. Yesterday was M2D17 and M1D6 bonus legs. I am really feeling my backside this morning. I'm really enjoying STS pyramid method so far. I'm continuing to up my weights each time I do a workout. DS is sick this week, so we've only done BC upper and lower premix. Lots of walking though, he's not that sick. ;)

Diana and Jacque, the RT is almost here! I really don't know where Cathe is getting all of her energy from. Filming new workouts, filming her gym workouts and planning a road trip. I can't wait to see all of the photos when you return! Please post as soon as you get back. :)

Off to get this day started. I hope you all have a great day. :)

This morning's work out::

15 rounds @18 off/34 on:: Alt DB Rev Lunge, DB Front Squat Right, Alt Med Ball Push Up, DB Front Squat Left, Bear Crawl. Then 8 rounds @ 10 off/20 on of Hand to Hand KB Swings and Squat Thrusts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.