Daily Deal

FitGirl-ATX said:
I love Cathletes Appreciation Month!! Does anybody know which DVD contains Leaner Legs and the original IMAX? I have both on VHS and would like to get them on DVD. If I recall, they're each on a compilation disc set. Any input would be appreciated so that I know which DOTD to look out for. I have the Leaner Legs download, and I just love that workout!

Happy, Healthy Thursday, Cathletes!!!

Cross Train Express (with Leaner Legs) is the DOTD today!!!!

I want to order this one but I just spent $85 Monday! My husband will kill me but that is really a good deal! What should I do????

I'm so bummed I missed yesterday's deal of the day!! I've been wanting to get the orignial IMax and rhythmic step. Boo!! Can't pass up today's deal tho!!

Shantabulous said:
I'm so bummed I missed yesterday's deal of the day!! I've been wanting to get the orignial IMax and rhythmic step. Boo!! Can't pass up today's deal tho!!

I couldn't pass up today's deal either! :). Keep watching the daily deals, though, because when they had the 12 days of Christmas daily deals, I could swear a few DVDs went on sale more than once. I hope that DVD deal is repeated for you!

Got Cross Train Express today! Missed Drill Max:( Does anyone know if HiiT has been offered on DOTD? Haven't taken the plunge for HiiT because I feel I may be too old for this type of workout and because I didn't start trying to get fit until recently. But if it is a good deal I may go for it and modify a lot.

nikkigiovanni said:
Cross Train Express (with Leaner Legs) is the DOTD today!!!!

Darn it!! I missed the Rhythmic Step w/ IMAX deal. I was in my friend's wedding over the weekend and was driving down on Friday. I did get CTX yesterday, along with Cathe's preorder for her 2 newest! Yay!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying Cathe's March deals!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.