Daily Deal

I guess posting your wish online works because Pure Strength is today's deal!

I wish for the following DVD's to be featured in March as Deal's of the Day

4 Day Split
Drill Max
Body Max 2

Cally

I believe the slow and heavy was already on sale on the first. I am so happy that pure strength is on sale today, that was my wish

I really want the fire walker bands and the following DVD's:

Athletic Step
Circuit Blast
Rythmic Step
Slow and Heavy
Power Hour

I will keep my fingers crossed.

Sarah

momto4 said:
I'm so excited!!! I ordered Pure Strength this morning. I've been eyeing it for sometime now.

I didn't even know I wanted Pure Strength until it became today's daily deal. :)

Today is Drill Max----I so bought this along with the others I wanted. So ecited!!!! Can't wait for them to get here so Cathe can kick my Butt!!!!:eek:

Are there premixes on Pure Strength? Anyone know what year it was made? Excellent price!!!

Poffhager, there is a feature on the Pure Strength series called "Mix & Match". It allows you to choose ANY exercise on any of the three workouts. (All 3 workouts are on one DVD.) So, you can design your own workout! I love PS...Hmmm, maybe I need to dig it out. I THINK it was made in 2001 but not not positive.

Came back to give you the link if you'd like to read more details: http://shop.cathe.com/Pure_Strength_Series_Exercise_DVD_p/340.htm

I've just started with Cathe and I've spent hours going over video clips!!! I want more - Turbo Barre, Cardio Supersets, Athletic Training, and Lower Body Blast. Oh and I need the longer bands and tubing. I bought some bands at Target, but they're not long enough. They work, but I'm kind of hunched over, so I want the longer ones. So happy to have found these workouts!

MichelleS74 said:
I've just started with Cathe and I've spent hours going over video clips!!! I want more - Turbo Barre, Cardio Supersets, Athletic Training, and Lower Body Blast. Oh and I need the longer bands and tubing. I bought some bands at Target, but they're not long enough. They work, but I'm kind of hunched over, so I want the longer ones. So happy to have found these workouts!

Michelle -

I discovered Cathe a couple of years ago and felt (still feel) the same way...makes you wis you'd discovered Cathe sooner, doesn't it?

MichelleS74 said:

Michelle, first off, WELCOME! Nice to "see" a new face! The four workouts you are considering are four of my very favs! But, in all honesty, MOST Cathe workouts are all favs! :) I have all of her workouts and you can't go wrong. Let us know what you choose!!! Again, Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Michelle, first off, WELCOME! Nice to "see" a new face! The four workouts you are considering are four of my very favs! But, in all honesty, MOST Cathe workouts are all favs! :) I have all of her workouts and you can't go wrong. Let us know what you choose!!! Again, Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Thank you! I already had GSBSB, GSCT, GSL and Muscle Max. I wanted a ton more, but due to my husband telling me we are replacing our roof, I only ordered Turbo Barre, Pyramid and some 6 foot bands. I'm sure I will order more, just can't do it all at once!

KickMax?

Does anyone know if Kick Max has been offered yet? I own the download already, but I'd like the DVD. I can justify having both if it's on sale;)

HealthyPlate said:
Does anyone know if Kick Max has been offered yet? I own the download already, but I'd like the DVD. I can justify having both if it's on sale;)

I don't think Ive seen it offered yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, because you NEED it. :)

EEEK!!

Hey Healthy Plate -

Kick max is the deal of the day today! Lucky you!

I can't believe it!! I was just fixing to shut down my computer for the night and remembered I hadn't checked the Deal of the Day. I had to blink twice to make sure I was reading it right:eek: I whipped out that credit card so fast it would make your head spin!!! I'm so excited! I know this sounds really silly considering I own the download, but it still feels like I'm getting a new workout. I love KICK MAX!!

Good luck to all you guys that are waiting for a certain DVD. You just never know:D

That's exactly how I felt yesterday when Gym Style Legs was on the daily deal! I was so excited. I've been wanting it for awhile.

I love Cathletes Appreciation Month!! Does anybody know which DVD contains Leaner Legs and the original IMAX? I have both on VHS and would like to get them on DVD. If I recall, they're each on a compilation disc set. Any input would be appreciated so that I know which DOTD to look out for. I have the Leaner Legs download, and I just love that workout!

Happy, Healthy Thursday, Cathletes!!!

FitGirl-ATX said:
I love Cathletes Appreciation Month!! Does anybody know which DVD contains Leaner Legs and the original IMAX? I have both on VHS and would like to get them on DVD. If I recall, they're each on a compilation disc set. Any input would be appreciated so that I know which DOTD to look out for. I have the Leaner Legs download, and I just love that workout!

Happy, Healthy Thursday, Cathletes!!!

Leaner Legs is on the Cross Train Express DVD. I'm waiting on that one to be the deal of the day. That's the only Cathe DVD I don't have so I'm looking forward to completing my collection. IMAX is on the Rhythmic Step DVD.

nikkigiovanni said:
Leaner Legs is on the Cross Train Express DVD. I'm waiting on that one to be the deal of the day. That's the only Cathe DVD I don't have so I'm looking forward to completing my collection. IMAX is on the Rhythmic Step DVD.

Thanks for the info, nikkigiovanni!! We will both be watching the deal of the day like a hawk! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.