Daily CheckIn: Wednesday, September 14

Hi good morning everyone, Yesterday I did the TJ cardio party nº 1 and 2º, back and biceps P90X and ab ripper. Today I am sore but I will do Plyo P90X, TJ ab jam and the TJ 20 minutes workout. Have a great day everyone.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Good morning!

The last 2 days my workouts have been close to non-existent--I've been at work by 6 am and worked about 11 hours. Monday when I got home from work I was supposed to do the 30 min run, but it was hot and humid outside and I couldn't face the boredom of the treadmill (admire those of you who love yours). I thought I'd pull out a Taebo I bought 2 years ago called simply Taebo Cardio. It was 44 minutes, and thought it might sub nicely for 30 minutes running. What a joke! The entire workout was about the same level of difficulty as KPC warm up! I didn't see anywhere on the cover that said "beginner". Boy was I mad!

Mariangeles: Not that I like Billy Blanks much, but I know you are an advanced exerciser, so which Taebo are you doing that you like so much? It must be very different than this one.

Yesterday I did nothing, and today I hit it hard and did KPC. Felt great! I'm starting to like kickboxing again. I didn't even mind Kick Max when I did it Saturday.

So this week appears to be a lighter week, but I did need it. I feel much better.

Hello to all who read this :)
I see lots of great workout reports here, great job girls! ((pat on back)) !
My plan ( 1&4 full body weights, 2 & 5 pilates/ yoga, 3 & 6LB/Cardio/ABs, repeat, 7 rest)is holding steady, so today on schedule is full body weights. I wanted to add cardio so I did HSC, but of course all cardio is done on my bike. It went well and I did stretch max afterwards.OK, time to move on with chores and errands. TTFN

Judy
AKA Likes2bfit since 1999

Good morning!

I did PowerMax this morning! Thank you to Carole and Laurie for joining me in a labour dance! I loved knowing that I wasn't the only one doing 360s over the step, and interpreting "Push it" to mean more than just "work harder"! The workout was fun! Carole, how did you combine PowerMax with the Gauntlet? That would be quite a workout!!!!!!

If I don't check in tomorrow until very late, don't worry about me; I have a busy day planned and might not get to the computer in the morning.

Have a great day everyone,
Sandra

Sandra and Carole!{{{{{{{{{{{{{!!!!!!!!BIG-HIGH-FIVE!!!!!!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}. OMG! Sandra I can't believe that you did it TOO! You 'WILD THING!!!' I sweat buckets and sent you OXYTOCIN inspried vibes GALORE!!! I got such a rush when the 'Push It' music started, lots of endorphins to work hard and send good vibes to our Girl Sandra!!! I don't know if I've ever had so much fun waiting for someone else's baby:7

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.