Daily CheckIn: Wednesday, September 14

CathydsRNA

Cathlete
Good Morning Fitness Women,
Last evening: CTX Kickbox (whole workout) PLB (squats/plie squats, deadlifts only) and Pilates lower body work.
Didn't workout Monday evening as I didn't get home from work till 11PM and had to be out the door the next morning at 6:30 so I just went to bed.

Have a good day.

Good morning Cathy!

I am doing the rotation so I am going to attempt to run for the whole 30 minutes instead of walking and running. Then it's 200 walking lunges and Coremax 1&2 because I didn't get abs in yesterday, and freestyle upper body.

Have an awesome day everyone! :)
Kali
www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Good Morning Everyone!

Yes, Kali, I'm right there with you. I'm doing the rotation, so will be running 30 minutes and doing the dreaded lunges}( .
Which are you doing first??

I taped The Biggest Loser , so will run on the treadmill while I am watching that. I am hoping it will motivate me, as I'm not a runner.
I guess if we do a run (mine is really a jog)/ power walk combo, that's not so bad. If I end up walking some of it, I'll just add some time on. ;-)

Will post again when my workout is completed, just so you know there were no ambulances involved !!!:p

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Good morning Cathy and Kali....

Cathy - you put in some long work hours don't you?

Kali - I'll run later this evening, it is calling for 90 degrees here today.x(

I did Legs&Glutes yesterday and CM#3 and I am so sore!!!

30 minute run, 200 walking lunges, and 10 minutes of Ab Hits is on the rotation today. Have already done the walking lunges, will finish the rest this afternoon/evening.

Have a great day everybody!

Hey Becky.. looks like we posted at the same time. I really wish I had a treadmill and may look into this for Christmas. It would make running a lot easier here in hot and humid NC when the weather isn't cooperative. I love to run outside though when the weather is right.

Hi Jane!
I LOVE having a treadmill! I'm not an outside runner (okay, I'm insecure about running, I just think I look like a dork doing it, and don't want everyone to see me gasping and looking OBVIOUSLY NOT like a runner who's trying to run!!!), but I LOVE walking outside when the weather is nice.
But the treadmill is great when I have great music , or better yet, have something on tv I want to watch. Then I feel I am getting 2 things done at once, and instead of plopping down on the couch and "wasting" that hour, I'm also working out!:p
Lucky you, being in NC! The Carolina's are so pretty!!
Good going on getting your lunges in. How'd that go?

Good Morning Fit Ladies!

Today is supposed to be my running day, but it is too humid for my tastes....so I'll be doing the cardio from CTX: 10-10-10 and then MuscleMax.

Cathy: Your workouts are always so interesting!

Kali: Good luck with your run...you can do it!

Becky: Good luck w/your run too....

Jane: I want a treadmill too...still haven't managed talking DH into it though:-(

Sandra: Hey girl....I'm dancin' that labor dance! This is my 'fun' week of exercise. Some people take a rest week, I'm taking a fun week!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Tammy

Hey everyone!

Cathy - that sounds like a brutal day yesterday.

Kali - sounds like a tough workout planned. Good luck with the running:)

Becky - what kind of treadmill do you have?

Jane - L&G is next on my list of DVDs to buy. I have KPC on VHS, but I want those premixes!

Tammy - you call MM fun? You're crazy, girl!

Last night I did Bootcamp x 2. I love doing that. Once those endorphins kick in, it's lot of fun. I was sooooore after though!

Today is KPC and the GS Legs floorwork.

Have a great day!

Good Morning!

I highly recommend a treadmill. I have one and read cases while on it. It is great! I can do homework and workout at the same time. Not wasting a minute! No exuse not to workout!

Today I did KM 2x's minus the leg drills. This afternoon 50 squats as heavy as I can and then on to the treadmill. I also am planning to tackle the outside windows.

Have a great day!

Good morning my friends in fitness!!

I'm checking in a little late this morning--My cough is back with a vengence and I didn't sleep much.

Yesterday I did Body Fusion. Wow! I made it through the whole w/o but I did have to modify the 3rd combo. You should've seen me trying to do all those turns. LOL!!! I was tripping all over the place. I'm assuming it will get better with practice.

Today is lower body and abs. I think I'm going to throw in some light cardio--maybe one of my Leslie Sansone DVD's.

Have a great day:) :)

Venus--if you check in--what kind of elliptical trainer do you have? Was it expensive and would you recommend it? Thanks ;-)

Michele

Good Morning! In honour of Sandra and her Babe, today I am doing PowerMax which has the song "Push It". If you have the time or the inclination I think we should all take Wendy's suggestion and do a little labour dance for her.:)

I feel the need for heat in my shoulders so I'll give them a go and mix up some of the shoulder work from my new PH DVD, can't wait}(

Have a great day all!

Take Care
Laurie:)

hiya fellow Catheites!
well, I think my body says rest today. Feelin' super duper soreness from my marathon yesterday. I think maybe Thurs I'll tackle the Fiesta again, but we'll see. Gotta stay alive and awake for my sick little dude...has a nasty cold :( I'm just waiting for it to catch me..EEK!

Happy Hump Day all!!!

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Good morning everyone,

You all are doing such great workouts this morning, you really keep me motivated.

Today was a 30 minute run, but I subbed 60 minutes with CIA 9906, Patrick Goudeau hi/lo., 200 walking lunges, and 10 minutes of Ab hits.

Have a great day, KPC on tap for tomorrow!

Hi, everyone -

Although I really want to, I won't be able to work out today. The farrier is coming after work to trim the horses' hooves, so that'll take up all my exercise time.x(

Somebody do some extra squats for me, okay? I should be doing Legs and Glutes. Maybe I can do it tomorrow.

Good Morning Again Fit Friends!

WOOOO HOOOOO !! I did my 200 lunges , and my 30 minute (treadmill) run! I need to thank Cathe again because there was NO huffing and puffing and no stopping or slowing down. In fact, I bumped up the speed for the last 10 minutes. I was watching The Biggest Loser while running.........very motivating!:D

Shelley, I'm in awe of you doing b/c twice just because you want to!!!!!! AWESOME! I haven't tried that yet! Just call me chicken!!
My treadmill is a NordicTrack (E3200), I LOVE IT!

Michele, I hope you feel better fast, and Debbie I hope you don't get what your little guy has, and he is feeling better today......there is so much sickness going around right now!!!:(

I'm off to do abs and then if I have time, stretchmax, cuz my muscles are screaming for a nice , relaxing stretch !!!

Becky - I think BC x 2 will become a regular part of my rotation, when I can find the time. It's almost two hours, but it feels SOOOO good.:)

Good morning ladies...

Angie...good luck with the training program for your DD's friend!!

Jes...nice to see you back...we missed ya...:)

Sandra...thanks...:)...you are doing quite well yourself. And before you know it...that little baby girl will be here...So PowerMax in your honor today??

Laurie...nice to see you..I agree that Cathe has teased us ALOT about this announcement! That is awesome your business is going so well.I do need a massage...

Cathy...a forced rest day can be good sometimes. As you had a great workout this morning.

Kali...good luck on the run!!

Becky...good luck to you too...running and walking is fine I think.

Jane...be careful running in the heat..a treadmill could be a good option. I am lucky running in Calif...I've never needed a treadmill..:)

Shelley...I recently got the KPC/L&G DVD..it is well worth it for the premixes..

Carla...KM 2 times!...wow...good job!

Michele...most of Cathes workouts get better with practice! Hope your cough goes away soon.

Debbie...a rest day is good after some of your Killer workouts...

I am doing the Gauntlet today, with of course some PowerMax segments thrown in for our newest Mommy-to-be Sandra. I will also add on some Freestyle legs and then some abs...

Have a good day...:)...Carole

WOW! I forget how amazing your workouts are!

KICK MAX TWO TIMES!!!! }( }( }( AWESOME!

I did Kick Max once the entire way through and I was fried, my poor legs! LOL

Tonight is 30 mins jog as well and S&H Biceps and Triceps and I teach pilates today :)

Have a great day!

I did PS shoulders, PSSL&A (plie & reg. squats only plus calves), abs also from this workout, and PLB floorwork and stretch. :D

They are finishing up the siding today!! YIPEE!!!

Have a great day!!:7

hello! thanks Carole:) last night i did l/g and BC upper body pm. my feet still being blistered put a damper on my cario plan. today i'm not sure what i'll do but it has to be something;-)

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.