Daily Check-In Tuesday, December 4th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

It is cold here...brrrrr! I had a very hard time getting out of my nice warm bed. Today will be B&G Premix #1.

Have a nice day, I'll check back later.

Good Morning Girls!

Freezing cold here too and blowing wind !

MM for me today. I'm looking forward to it.

Have a good one!

Becky

Good morning Tammy, Phyllis, and Becky...

Today is a rest day because I switched days on the rotation and did BC/tris/bis yesterday. I have a hair appointment, WW, and grocery shopping after work. I've been awake since 1:30, another one of those nights. I feel okay though.

Tammy - here's some pictures of my floor.... on the left side of bottom picture is a strip that isn't completed right at the door. DS came back on Sunday and put that row in and put my moulding down.

291488036.jpg

291488027.jpg

Morning Girls!

GORGEOUS, Jane! Absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm jealous! Send your family over to my place! I want a floor like that!}( :p ;) :7

Today is cardio. I'm thinkin' IMAX but who knows. I'll pick something this afternoon when I'm ready to roll....

Ciao!:)

Hi everyone,

I love your floor Jane, and the rest of that kitchen. I wish I had a kitchen like that!

Today was MM. Those inner thigh plies are the killer, yes???

Jane, beautiful floors, mine will look like that someday once we are finished renovation which is taking what now going on 7 years, LOL!!

They are gorgeous.

I did 30 min. of S&H shoulders and chest (I used my 25 pound dumbells for the chest press and I am sure I will feel it later). My weight is still coming down so I am happy.

Have a great day!!:7 :)

Annette ~ Great job with the continued weight loss.

Jane ~ Your kitchen is FABULOUS....love it! I want a kitchen like that too! It must be a joy to cook in.

Conni ~ I'm drawing a blank on the MM plie squats...I'll have to check them out next leg day.

Wendy ~ Have fun w/cardio day. What's Joey getting from Santa?

Becky ~ How was MM?

Phyllis ~ Happy Hanukkah!

Enjoy your evening ladies!

Thanks everybody... I am enjoying it. I just wish I had all the painting done. My bedroom and workout room looks like demonition areas!

Daily Check-in

I started the December rotation Monday night after waking up Monday morning with a food hangover. With a burst of renewed inspiration, I went to the grocery store after work even though I was extremely tired. No excuses! I started the Drill Max cardio blast premix at 8:00 p.m. I am a morning glory girl all the way, so I really had to push myself. I pressed on through all the drills and felt so much better.

Cathe and the girls look more petite in Drill Max. I am not sure if that is because of the tall trees in the background or the camera angles that are not as up close and personal as the 4-Day Split. I prefer NFL Films for sure! I love the feeling of being in the room with Cathe and her crew! I love the playful drill with the ball and the forward bounding. Fun, fun, fun! The limited step choreography is not as dancy as I like, but I had fun anyway.

I started today with Muscle Max after my Bible study and prayer time. I was able to lift heavier than I did the last time this workout was in my rotation. I matched Cathe’s weights on everything but the barbell curls because a 35-pound barbell puts too much stress on my wrists. I was amazed to discover how much stronger I am after the 4-Day Split! I am looking forward to returning to heavy weight work in January! Supersets and Muscle Max are my favorite total body workouts. I love the music and variety.

I still felt a little bloated and tired today. I drank plenty of spring water with lemon. It usually takes 3 days to return to normal after a feast.

I have been cleaning and clearing clutter out of my home tonight. See y’all tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.