Daily Check-In Monday May 30th 2016

Henriette

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

My theory about the bandaid worked... Less pain during w/o without stitches getting stuck in my shirt. [emoji4] I attempted KCM Your Best Body and this time survived the warmup by moving slightly slower than usual (jumping is a no go... Pulls at the stitches) and then moved on to w/o which was fine. I went pretty heavy this time using mostly 5kg dumbells for upper and really getting a burn. At one point Kelly said I bet these are the 3 longest minutes of your life and I thought "yeah, pretty close". I mean Shaun T's minute can also be brutal. I did the warm up, workout 1 and the 10min yoga flow to stretch. Once again a really good KCM w/o and so glad I was able to do it.

It's been gr8 having more time to crochet but I miss my w/o's if I can't do them. I hope I can get back to cardio and HiiTs once the stitches come out. The doc said I could do as I please, but the pain is just no fun and in combination with being a bit under the weather I think I am better off sticking to other types of w/o's and more rest.

Elsie - how do you like Ript90? I have often considered getting it. It's pretty cheap and looks quite good. I think incl. postage 30 euros for all 14 dvds.

Have a good start to the week ladies!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi from Vegas...today I did 40 minutes on a Precor or Procor Elliptical machine and then 15 minutes of some weights. Not too bad for vacation.

Last 2 hours I have been at and in the pool and laying in the sun.

Have a great day!

Wow Annette living the life and still checking in. I hope you are having a blast in Vegas. Any special plans while you are there?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Lucky you Annette, here in Milan we are having heavy rain and water floods.
Henriette, let your stitches come out and enjoy the time you can spend on workouts other from cardio and hiit. They will be there when you are ready! I can't do much upper body work now due to my wrist pain but I am so glad I can do so many other workouts. I will go back to my upper body weigthed exerxises sooner or later.. By the way, talking about dvds that can be purchased from Amazon.com do you have a dvd player that can read region one format dvds? I normally play them on my pc, should I install some software to make them readable?
Today I did Cathe live high energy kickboxing, I am sure Annette would love it. It is a very good workout, with fast paced combos, the kicking part is easy to do and fun. Cathe rocked this time, too!

Hi Everyone,

I took another rest day. I just couldn't wake up in time today. I will be back at it tomorrow.
Annette - away and still working out. good for you.
sandy - i've had a bit of wrist pain from doing hoco so I've backed off mainly cos of what you are experiencing. a three day rest was good for me.
henriette - i missed it. why do you have stitches and aren't you amazing - working out through it all. we are dedicated.

see you all tomorrow

Hi Elsie!

Hey there friends,

Oh that sounds so nice Annette.
Henriette, I have just done 2-3 workouts frm RIPT90 (DH took it out from Uni library) & I really do like it. It's a good program. The only thing I am not fond of is the core work in the warm ups. Not a biggie though. You miss cardio?! You crazy! ;)
Hey Ceci, nice to see you.
Sandy, that's neat that you are taking the time to enjoy other kinds of workouts. There is always something to be tried! lol.

I am taking a 2nd Rest day today. Feeling under the weather & am not sleeping. I can barely put one thought together, let alone a workout. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.