Daily check-in Friday, March 25

Sandy Greek

Cathlete
Hi ladies, always good to hear from you. My cold has become worse and a bad cough added to that. Yesteray I had to rest, I felt so exausted that I did not even manage to watch tv and at 9 I was in bed. Today I took a day off for vacation and so on Tuesday, but I do not like being sick on vacation. Furthermore today We had the air-conditioner installed in the room where I work-out. I am very happy of course but the house was not very quite. I do not know if I will work out today as I still feel weak.
Henriette, you are so strong! Despite having so many committments and a busy life you don't miss your w/s!
Elsie, sorry to hear about your health problems, it is admirable what you do. When we do our best we should be proud!
Hope to hear from you all during the day!
Stay strong my fitness friends!

Hi Sandy,

Sorry you are still struggling with a cold. Me too! I am using a puffer and children's cough medicine so I don't cough. I can't manage adult cough syrup - bad reaction.

rest sandy. you know best. and - enjoy your rest day. I love unexpected rest days.

Today I did Rippedism chest/shoulders - I cannot do cardio at all so was limited with my options (including legs). I added in a youtube kundalini yoga to get the energy moving in my body.

I hope you all have a great day.

Hi ladies.

Sorry to hear several of you are unwell. Hope you all get better soon.

Today even more new workouts arrived in the mail but unfortunately I have not tried any yet. I had to work during the day and in the afternoon the kids had a bball clinic followed by pancakes and bingo. During the clinic they were 1 short when doing some drills in 3s so they needed a parent and the kids wanted me, the coach to join. So I did get to move a bit today, which was needed! I bought a lot of Easter eggs yesterday and discovered today that 1 praline egg is 93 kcal!!! Oh my... And I had 6 yesterday. Oops. Good thing I worked out twice then and good thing it's not Easter every weekend.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi gals,

Sorry to hear that some of you are sick. Praying you all feel better soon.

Had a great day shoe shopping got 2 pairs one on clearance for $11.98 and the other pair $39.99.
Then I had a coupon for $20 off a $49 purchase so I got them both for roughly $33 and some change!!!

I was happy.

Then we saw that Macy's is closing and they were down to the last 3 days and everything was 80% off. So we went in and I found a summer dressy blouse for $11. It will go with at least 3 of my skirts. Good day all around.

Today was 32 minutes on the elliptical then 35 minutes of weight work and 12 minutes on the stair machine.

Have a great Easter! !

Hello Friends :)

Get well soon Sandy and Siobhan. I hope your home quiets down soon Sandy, so you can have a true rest. I cannot recover from flu etc. without a *true* rest.
Annette, you are reminding me that I have NO summer clothes right now. Where's an 80% off sale when I need one?! ;)

Today was gorgeous with all the blossoms around us and falling on my head during a short walk with a nice cup of coffee. Today I also did a short prone pilates routine & did my own ICE Bootcamp mix which was a quickie of one round and then the BlizB. These BlizB's are so nice for add-ons and just short on time workouts. I was intimidated by their name, although I do find them doable. The one-armed burpees probably not however!

I will be beginning a Fitness Blender Upper Body program on Sunday. Looking forward to it. Daniel is a physiotherapist, so his workout design is always very joint and planes of motion friendly to me. Not certain if I will have time for any workout tomorrow. Going to see Body Worlds, the Animal edition.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.