Daily Check In Friday March 14

CathydsRNA

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Last night: Gym Style Chest
Bowflex: Leg Curls, pulley work for butt, backs of legs.
Inner Thigh work with body bar for resistance
Gilad express- dynamic moves and cardio basics

Have a good day and great weekend.

This has just not been a good week exercise-wise or otherwise. I hope to work out this afternoon after work and plan on LIC. I'll report back later.

Good Morning Girls

Today I can't believe I worked out, I was out late playing Mahjong and only had 5 hours sleep!:eek: But I did MM and really enjoyed it. I haven't done Muscle endurance work since Oct. and it shows. I used thte same weights as Cathe, but it was work! I need to add muscle endurance in more often.

I hope everyone has a great day

Jane~ Hope you get your workout in

Phyllis~ Enjoy your rest day.

Cathy~ great workout!

Deanie

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Deanie, 5 hours is a normal night for me. But last night I got EIGHT !!!!!
It felt like HEAVEN!
I should probably do a Terminator or something , just because I feel like I CAN!}( }(
But I'm sticking to the rotation and that would be BBC shoulders and abs and cardio and I am thinking step only from LIC .:D ;-)

I'm so glad it's Friday!

Jane, hang in there. This just has been a bad week. You've done very well considering all that is on your plate ! and don't worry......I will "REMIND" you to workout this afternoon .;-) :p hahaha!!

Have a good one!

Becky

Good morning everyone,

Today was MIC, but I traded that one gladly, so I did Push with Kari Anderson, and then ab hits.

TGIF!!!!!

Hi gals,

I did PUB down only premix warm up through shoulders then did 2 exercises each for triceps and biceps off of PS and abs off of PSSL&A for my workout.

Decided today to just do weights.

Have a great day!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.