Daily Check In, Friday Feb.8

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Carmen - Good work on Crossfire. Sometimes I think that last Plyo Tabata segment is unnecessary, don't you?

Today was Xtrain Bis' and Tris. Pump it up!

Annette - Good luck on the job, I am glad you have a good feeling about this, I am sure you did well.

Siobhan - Snow???? We have rain at the moment, turning to snow later, but should be nothing major.

Good snowy morning everyone,

We've got us a serious snow storm going on! We are expecting 25 centimetres of snow.

I've got to do Crossfire again to get in on this convo ladies.

Fingers crossed for you Annette.

This morning I only managed MIC aerobics section - 36 minutes. I was at the agency til late as I had sooooo much paper work to do. I am tired this morning.

Conni - how is your DH doing?

Today is my 16th anniversary. DH and I got married on a bitter cold Saturday night in Ottawa. We crossed the river after mass and had a nice dinner in Quebec with family and friends. I was in bed by midnight.

Have a great day everyone.

Happy Anniversary CeCi!! Enjoy your day!!:D:eek::D

I did NOT get the job once again. I will continue to sub like usual. I still have another part time job application out there for a job at the middle school, we'll see if that one works out.

I did a 44 min. premix off of 30 Min. to Fitness-Circuit Burn for my workout. If you noticed I did Circuit workouts M,W and F. I kinda of planned it this way, since I wasn't into doing actual weight workouts this week. At least I was consistent.:cool:

Have a great weekend.

Happy Friday! Just completed Xtrain Bis and Tris - bis definately feeling pumped!

Not looking forward to tomorrow's leg workout....:confused:

Stay warm wherever you are! Have a good one.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.