Daily Check-In - April 13/06

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Morning all you fit women!

Last night was Imax 3 and Coremax 3 and I finished up the back work I started yesterday morning:)

Today is shoulders (working as I type again, Carole:)), and a 3 mile run. I might push it to 4, I'll see how I feel!

Happy Thursday!

Hey there Shelley and all who follow....no work outs to report but I felt like popping in and saying hi so....HI!:+

I am on antibiotics and cough meds since last night so hopefully I will be getting better soon. I don't currently FEEL any better though! In fact I felt AWFUL again last night. BLECH!x(

Enjoy your work outs ladies and hopefully I can re-join in the festivities by Monday perhaps?? *keeping fingers and toes crossed*:)

Afternoon all,

Did a 10K run with CC#5, followed by part of CC#2.

Have a massive headache now, probably cause I didn't drink enough.

I'm waiting for my new electric range to be delivered. With two ovens, no less. It's one of those "old fashioned designs".

I had to get an electrician to make a new socket, as these big ones need a different socket then my standard range uses. However, the electrician who was supposed to install the socket for this new and bigger one has cancelled cause he was sick, so now I'll have this beautifull range in my kitchen and I can't use it x( ARGGH

Once the delivery is done, I'll do GS Ba/Bi and S&H legs. No spinning today.

Have a great w/o and a wonderful day people.

Dutchie, hope you get that electrical work done soon! It would kill me to have a new "toy" and not be able to use it right away! lol :+

Hey Shelley,Wendy and Dutchie,

Well went to the dr. yesterday and now I can put on the sneakers! Yeah! I have been walking in them, there is some pain but i can deal with that huh? I go back in a month, so right now I am just to walk in the shoes and he said that I can only swim and ride the stationary bike until our next visit.:-( Then around mid May I can hopefully step it up. Do you know the weird thing is that I can't do the treadmill right now as far as walking because it requires more weightbearing than just walking around. It is alittle different though.

Well sorry to keep rambling on, just excited about alittle more progress.

Wendy- I am so glad you are on antibiotics now, and soon you'll be up and at it with Cathe! Hope your little one is feeling better also.

Today is CTX upperbody and Coremax1 that was never done yesterday and will add on 30 mins on stationary bike.

Have a great day!

Sorry so long!

Kim,

Woo hoo girl! So glad to hear that you are making progress! Being allowed to use your bike may not seem like much but it IS cardio girl! Very happy for you! Please don't over do it though!:)

Hi !

Kim- what was your injury? Hopefully you will be better soon.

Tigger- Wow this infection has really knocked you out! I hope it will pass shortly. :)

Shelly- I hope the run goes well!
Dutchie- Your new range sounds fun!

Today the plan for me is Triceps PS and KPC cardio conditioning. I have completed these. Later I hope to get in some abs and 30" of yoga.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.
Success is acheived by early preparation

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d0892

Hey judy,

I have been battling achilles tendonitis for the past 10 months and it come down to having surgery. So we are hoping this did the trick.

Thanks,

Hi ladies -

I think I'll do GS Legs today. I have spring fever and wish I could just stay home and work out for a couple of hours in a row. Ah well. That'll come next week!!!! Everyone have a good day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I overslept and woke up with a sinus headache, so no workout this morning and I'll see how I feel after work today.

Shelley: Enjoy your run!

Wendy: I hope you feel better soon.

Carole: Sorry you are running in so much rain these days...blech!

Phyllis: Enjoy your visit with your father.

Judy: What a well rounded workout today.

Kim: I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Dutchie: Congrats on the new oven...a double oven is my dream! Great workout today!

Sandra: I can't wait to get my book. Congratulations on the weight loss...awesome!

Shannon: GS Legs was on my rotation for today...good luck!

Shelley...you make me laugh!! Have a good run

Nice of you to stop by and say Hi Wendy. I hope your meds work soon and you feel better..

Dutchie...that will be nice when you get your new range working. I have really enjoyed my new one...hope your headache goes away soon...:)

GREAT news Kim!!! I bet you are happy....sounds like soon you can try step...:)

Judy..good workout..

Phyllis enjoy your visit with your Dad

Shannon have fun with GS legs....

Tammy...yes the weather has been BLECH! Sorry about your sinus headache..:(

I think it might be nice when I run this morning...I don;t hear the rain and I think we are supposed to get a break...til tonight! I'll be doing legwork, a 5 mile run and some stretching.

Have a great day...:)

Morning ladies. Today was GS BSB and C&W step only premix. My side is still bothering me, but it left me alone during my workout. I'm hoping that every day will get a little better.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Good morning, sorry I am late, busy day at work today!

Today was PUSH with Kari Anderson. I really liked this! 30 minutes step and 30 minutes hi/lo. Then I tacked on ab hits.

Off tomorrow so here is the plan:

Friday - CTX upper body
Saturday - Lowmax
Sunday - not sure, need to look at my rotation, but I intend on doing something before Church.

Have a blessed Easter!

Hello all!
Shelley - enjoy the run and I hope you can push it up without any discomfort

Tig - feel bouncy again soon

Dutchie - your new kitchen accessory sounds devine. What are you going to make us?

kim - enjoy the bike! Glad you are improving

Judy - KPC is on the agenda for me too

Phyllis - enjoy your day off, and the seder with your family

Shannon - have a happy vacation.

Tammy - sorry about your headache. I hope it clears up quickly.

Carole - yipee! No rain. We need some here and I was glad to wake up at midnight to a nice downpour.

Katie - glad to hear you had no problems during today's WO

Connie - and a Happy Easter to you too

My workout for today will probably be KPC.

What would you like to have? I can bake you a lovely fish pie and a cake for dessert at the same time? Have the soup on on top and steam some veggies all in one go..... I wish.

It's sitting in my kitchen in all it's shiny glory and I can't use it x( My kids were turning all the knobs on it already. And they're 13 and 15 yo. They think they have a new toy too.

Oh well, it'll be Easter this weekend, so I don't think it will be working before then. Shame, all this time off work and nothing to play with. Guess I have to finish painting the 2nd floor then :)

Hi!

This morning I did Muscle Max.

Wendy - I hope the antibiotics kick in soon, and you're backing kicking with us by Monday.

Dutchie - Ooooh, a new oven! That's exciting!

Kim - GREAT news about your foot!

Tammy - yuck. Sinus headaches are awful. Does a warm compress across your eyes help?

Have a great day,
Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.