Daily check-in 2/21/17

tlc93

Cathlete
Hello everyone!! I really hope all of us are on the mend! What's happening to us....well except Annette cuz she's Wonder woman and I'm jealous. :) My left leg/hip are still a bit moody, but I did manage some cardio and core today. Have a great day!

Wow! Wonder woman am I , my hubby could only wish,LOL!

Today I subbed for the Zumba lady again and we did my all cardio dance workout for 50 minutes to 15 ladies!!

Then I did 12 minutes on the stair machine.

Sweaty mess I am.

Hope everyone is feeling better today.

Have a great day![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey all, I have been on the go all day. Yesterday was a rest day. I walked during lunch. My hamstring is better. I can tell it's tender though, so I'm being careful. I have a 1:30 hour ride tonight with two 20 minute intervals at 80%. So, it's a hard one. I have to get my son to lacrosse and back. I'm going to try to get it in right after that.

I'd love to do a really hard step routine right now!

Hahaa! Of course you are Wonder Woman Annette!! :)

Hope everyone is starting to be on the mend as well. Oh, that does sound like a hard ride Missy Hiett!!

Today is a rest day here just because it is ....lol. Not unwell.

Here is a helpful routine for those of you with hip issues. (I have iliopsoas bursitis that gives me hell sometimes).

1. Do Happy Baby at the Wall first.
img_2935.jpg

Then these fascial massage which is similar to what I do but more for the back.side of the hip/sciatica rather than front/psoas:

See you all tomorrow!!

Attachments

• happyBabywall.jpg
    happyBabywall.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.