CUTE! New spin bike shorts from Lucy

Janis

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Have you seen the new line of cycling apparel from Lucy Activewear. I love the skirted short. :D

main.jpg

Thats so funny, the design makes her look like she is sweating already!:D

Isn't that hilarious! That is the first thing I noticed too. I imagine, though, the color just becomes more - - - saturated - - -! bwhahahaha:D

What if a message was woven into the shirt that only revealed itself once it became saturated with sweat.... wouldn't that be great!

Quick, Alisha, you're witty - what would the message be?
:D

I love everything Lucy - being on their email list is very dangerous!! I saw these new bike skorts, and thought they looked good too.

Was curios about the amount of padding... The description says something like 'gusset padding for comfort'

My regular bike shorts or not very attractive but the padding really does help wake a spin ride so much more comfy.

If anyone has tried these Lucy bike pants & can comment on the padding - I'd love to kno what u think...

Hey- wanted to let u know that I answered my own question- went into a Lucy store last week & ended up buying these- padding is perfect not too thin (made my spin workout comfy) not too thick (does not feel like a diaper)

Very comfortable- and look and feel as attractive as bike shorts can feel. And as with everything Lucy - the quality is outstanding.

The bike tops looked great- but I did not purchase-did not need..

Five out of five stars for these bike shorts/skirt!

Thanks Suzy!

I am so glad you bought a pair and came back to share...(rhyme not intended, but it made me laugh.:D)

I am going to "request" a pair for Mother's Day.

I have two that fit in the diaper category, and instead of providing nice cushioning they can sometimes chafe. Not fun, not good.

Happy Spinning.
:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.