CrossFire Video Clip

SNM Videos

Administrator
We have now posted our CrossFire video clip on our Facebook fan Page: Cathe Friedrich - Athlete - Glassboro, NJ | Facebook

The latest from the duplicator is we should have both CrossFire and To The Max in stock next week. We still have to firm this up with the production plant, but things are looking good for shipping pre-sale orders in just a few more days as long as no unexpected problems develop and quality checks on the DVDs are ok.

wow i love the music in this one! And it looks HARD!! well at least there are no boring factor just like Cathes other workouts love it!!

*squeal*!! Looks so good! That music had me pumped and ready to go! I am also on the wee bit terrified side as well.:eek:

Besides being memorized by the blue firewalker, did anyone notice the bootcamp-style drills??? Ohhh, I am SUPER excited for those!! :eek: :eek:

Natasha

Oh my oh my! I am already a sweaty mess just by watching at the clip! THIS LOOKS AMAZING! The workout of my dreams! Now can't wait to see also To the Max clip, I am dying out of curiosity! :D And I am so looking forward to download day ;)

I watched the clip with my husband. He said "Yeah.. NO thanks! Shock Cardio is enough for me!"

I'm super excited for these workouts. Looking forward to kicking it up a notch!
I like how they are always color coordinated. It look great!

Looks great -- and it's so exciting that these are coming soon!

What brand and model are the blue shoes?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.