Cross Fire - LOVE IT

Vicky15000

Hi Everyone, I usually don't post anything I just read what others have to say but I had to write today.
Let me give you a bit of background. The last year work and life has been stressful and while I have most of Cathe's DVD's I purchased Turbo Fire and Insanity for a change and a challenge. I love Turbo Fire for its music and the kickboxing and I did this for about 6 months. I have only done Insanity for a month but it has worked and I have noticed a change in my body after such a short time. I have a few issues with Insanity though and they are that Shaun T refers to himself in the third person and say Y'all at least 20 times a workout and the music is lacking but overall I would recommend it and I do like it.
Now to the point... Cross Fire is Insanity on steriods with color and great music. It is awesome. I was dripping and it pushed me and it was FUN!!! I thought I would just try it even though I am in my Insanity rotation. I had forgotten that I had preordered it and it came on Saturday so I thought, why not? I am so glad I did. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.
If you want to push yourself, this is THE workout. I haven't done To the Max yet but I can't wait for tonight. It is sitting by my DVD player ready to go. Thank you Cathe!!!!

Up here in Canada I will be waiting a bit so I love hearing inspiring reviews! Thanks for posting I can't wait to try them!

I loved Crossfire, too, and just want to add that the Stretch is very nice; I thought they were held maybe a bit longer than usual and the music was especially nice:)

I did Cross Fire for the 2nd time today. Now that I know what to expect, I was able to push myself a little more. It is an awesome workout - a Cathe masterpiece!

I started the July rotation, so I guess I'll be doing To The Max on Thursday. :cool:

Lisa

I loved Crossfire too -- the Crossfire extreme premix is a lot of fun, and I agree Cathe always has great music for her stretch segments.

Loved it too. I did it tonight. My second attempt will be a different workout.
I did double STS discs on Saturday for this. My recovery week is very active.

I just finished my first Insanity rotation yesterday and I was concerned that these new DVD's perhaps wouldn't compare in intensity. Glad to hear otherwise; I'm now a bit scared to hear that this workout is "Insanity on steroids": is that first or second month of Insanity on steroids? LOL. Thanks for the review! I'll try Crossfire either today or tomorrow.

Oh and LOL about the 20 "ya'll's" and the third person thing. Don't forget the 30 "dig deepers"!

Vicky15000 said:
Hi Everyone, I usually don't post anything I just read what others have to say but I had to write today.
Let me give you a bit of background. The last year work and life has been stressful and while I have most of Cathe's DVD's I purchased Turbo Fire and Insanity for a change and a challenge. I love Turbo Fire for its music and the kickboxing and I did this for about 6 months. I have only done Insanity for a month but it has worked and I have noticed a change in my body after such a short time. I have a few issues with Insanity though and they are that Shaun T refers to himself in the third person and say Y'all at least 20 times a workout and the music is lacking but overall I would recommend it and I do like it.
Now to the point... Cross Fire is Insanity on steriods with color and great music. It is awesome. I was dripping and it pushed me and it was FUN!!! I thought I would just try it even though I am in my Insanity rotation. I had forgotten that I had preordered it and it came on Saturday so I thought, why not? I am so glad I did. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.
If you want to push yourself, this is THE workout. I haven't done To the Max yet but I can't wait for tonight. It is sitting by my DVD player ready to go. Thank you Cathe!!!!

Last edited:
I love it!

gotta put my 2 cents in here. This is my all time favorite. I cannot wait to do it again!! Thanks Cathe!:)

Love, love love this workout. The time just flew by. I will be reaching for this workout often. Oh and Cathe and the crew looks amazing!!

Ohhh, this is such interesting information, since I've always wondered about Insanity and figured I couldn't do it. I don't think I ever will (I love my strength training too much), but good to know I might be able to knock out one of those workouts if necessary. But I'd rather do Cathe!

Agree w/all of you on your positive comments about the music and how Cathe and crew look...they're amazing and just look better every year!

I did Cross Fire yesterday! Ohmygosh, what a ride! I was sweating like no tomorrow! My light grey Tee was DARK grey by the time I was done! I love, love, love BOTH workouts! I like the fact that both are very easy to follow with no learning cure. Although am I the only one who wanted to shuffle for the running man and touch downs? My feet just would not RUN! LOL! (Okay, don't be watching me at the RT! :D) Cathe outdid herself with the fun factor in them and also, even though I was gasping thru both workouts, they seemed to fly by so quickly. Whew, thank Heaven! :eek:

5 Stars for Cross Fire AND To The Max! I think you can only have 5 stars otherwise I'd give them 10's! :p

Have to jump in here...did Crossfire Extreme this am (my first time doing Crossfire) and WOW!! What an AWESOME workout! Fun, intense, sweating serious buckets....what more could anyone ask for? :) I'm in love.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.