CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Hi everyone! Today I did Run Fit by Candace and had a great workout. Love this one, wish Candace would make more.

Total workout time was 52 minutes, burned 369 calories and ran 3.69 miles.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT- Circuit Upper Body-Premix #4 Timesaver #1= 34 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 395

21 Day Fix Extreme- Upper Day Fix Extreme= 34 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 325

21 Day Fix- Hard Core Abs Extreme= 10 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 795;):cool::D

Belinda- Nicely done today with GS Legs and 21 DF Ext Upper Fix, sounds like a winning combination WTG!!!! Now go have an awesomely blessed day. I do hope you are still feeling better each day!:);)

Debbie- Don't know if you forgot to check in or just taking a rest day. Either way have a blessed and wonderful day!:);)

Roxie- I hope things are less stressful and hectic at work for you, hang in there girlfriend. Remember you are special and amazing so go have a great day!:);)

Chris- How are you doing? I hope everything is getting better for you, still praying for you and cheering you on. what workouts are you doing these days? Something great no doubt. Please take care and just be your awesome self:);):cool::D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Start Here Cardio I slept on my right side all night with my arm under DH's pillow and woke up with shoulder and neck pain so I didn't want to do anything with alot of arm movements.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Nora-awesome as always and work will never be less stressful just not as busy today.

Belinda-hope you are feeling better.

Same thing that happened to Roxie happened to me except in the shower last night. I turned wrong and my neck started hurting. Dangit. I just walked on my treadmill for 3 miles this morning. I won't lift until this is gone - this is the pain I had a few years back that started my entire upper body to go in pain. So I'm going to be very careful and possibly not lift the rest of this week. I'll see how it feels tomorrow, today it isn't too bad.

Roxie - I hope yours gets better fast, too. I know what you are feeling right now. Sucks.

I just finished today's workout and will now do a quick check in not able to do personals today.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Pilates Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 158

Ripped w/HiiT- Low Impact Two + Bonus Abs One= 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

Total calories burned= 587

Debbie- Sorry I missed your post yesterday I must be blind, sorry.

Have a wonderful day girls- Debbie, Chris, Belinda and Roxie- I'm sure you all had awesome workouts for today. Take care and go be awesome today!:);)

Hugs,blessings, and healing prayers!:cool:;):):D

Nora

Good evening,

I did 21 DF EXT Pilates and GS CT this morning. :) I didn't take a rest day today, I don't have time for a long workout on Saturday. I will go to DC :)

Roxie - take it easy, girl :) Hope your arm feel better.

Debbie - glad you taking it easy on your shoulder. Good job this morning/

Nora - amazing job with your workouts today.

Good night ladies.

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Lower and Cathe's HiiT 30/30 + Stretch Max Segment one.

My fitbit isn't holing a charge ? Just called fitbit, they will sent me a new one. My step count is low these day's, I have to charge the batterie constantly :(

I will be back later this afternoon.

Today I did STS Meso 2, Week 3, Back & Biceps. Had a good workout. This was double-wave again. Instead of doing the one-arm rows as the double wave (because it takes so long to do them all) I did the double wave with the barbell rows. I don't know why she doesn't do the double wave with the barbell rows to begin with? That is more of a builder exercise. Oh well. And I didn't do the double wave with barbell curls because my stupid elbow was really hurting. I did one set of 12/10/8 reps and increased my weight each time, but didn't do it over again. I had a really sharp pain in my elbow. Not sure why it's bothering me so much. I'm able to do hammer curls until the cows come home, but not regular curls. :(

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Belinda - Bummer about your Fitbit. I'm glad they are sending a new one.

Nora - It's ok that you didn't see my post. No biggie. :) Nice workout yesterday!!!

Roxie - How are you feeling? How is your neck? Mine is better and I was able to workout. I hope yours is feeling better.

I finished my workout for today and will now check in;)

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

21 Day Fix- Hard Core Abs Extreme= 10 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 75

Ripped w/HiiT- HiiT Circuit Lower Body- Premix #4 No Blasts= 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 402

Total calories burned= 811:cool:

Belinda- Nice workout you have planned for today with 21 DF Ext Lower and Cathe's HiiT 30/30 + Stretch Max Segment one. Those sound like a winning combination of workouts to me. Have fun with your workouts and have a blessed day! I hope you're still on the mend with sinus and ear issues.

Debbie- you are rocke your workout today with STS Meso 2, Week 3, Back & Biceps and then a nice 1 mile walk on the Treadmill, that is awesome, high fives!!!:cool::D;) Sorry your elbow is bugging you. Please take care and have a fab almost blessed Friday day.

Chris and Roxie- Hello waves and I hope your both doing great and having a blessed day! I'd love to hear about your workouts you are doing and if you will be pre-ordering Cathe's Ice series? :):)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good evening,

I did my workouts earlier, except Stretch Max #1. Had a great workouts. HiiT sure is a sweat fest, but fun :)

I just weight myself, I reached my goal weight. I probably lost more weight, but I'll take it:) I lost all that weight that I gained since moving to the US :D I lost over 25 pounds since Nov :) My goal is to lose another 5 pounds:D I know I am on the right track.

Debbie - it is a bummer about my fitbit. They already sent it out :) That's a good idea doing 1 arm row with a BB. Be careful with your elbow.

Nora - what results are you getting with 21 DF? You been doing it for awhile now. Fantastic job on your workouts, girl. Keep up the good work.

Good night ladies.

Good Evening,

I did KCM Cardio Quick Fix 1 this morning before work and it didn't help my shoulder any and neither did the planks I did last night. Things at work have finally slowed down but its so hot no one once to get out.

Debbie-101 degrees here today. Take it easy on that elbow and shoulder still hurts makes it hard to sleep.

Belinda-congrats on the weight loss that is awesome. I hope your new fitbit works better.

Nora-I did preorder Ice and I think its going to be just the thing to help me be more consistent with workouts.

Today I did STS Meso 2, Week 3 Legs. Had a good workout. Of course you all know me and I changed up the exercises a bit. Too many plate exercises in this one, I don't care for those too much. I added squats and deads in place of two of the plate exercises. Felt great.

Had a dentist appointment today and had to get a tooth pulled. Dang, that sucked. I had a root canal done on it a few years back and the cap kept coming off. I finally decided to just get it pulled. Ouch. So now I have to take it easy the rest of the day. I wanted to get on my treadmill but I think I'll just be lazy for the rest of the day.

Roxie - I'm telling you, the tennis ball really helps for this problem. This is what you do: you put the tennis ball where you wouldn't think is right, but the entire upper back ties in with your neck. I usually sit on my counch and I take a hard pillow that doesn't give all that much and place it right behind the side of the back that the neck is hurting. Take the tennis ball and slide it up between you and the pillow right above your bra strap (the one that goes across the back) and right to the inside of the shoulder blade. Press down. If you feel the muscle and it seems tight and has a good hurt, then you found the correct spot. Leave it there and just press against it and maybe roll it back and forth a little until the tightness or pain is gone. Then push the ball up about 1/4 inch and do it again. Keep doing it until you get the ball as high up as you can. I then usually go back down and do it again. Take some IBUprofin and it should feel better the next day. So just to clarify, the ball should be placed right next to your shoulder blade right above where your bra strap goes, sort of right between the spine and the shoulder blade, but closer to the shoulder blade. This is an amazing method and always helps me. My pain was gone in one day.

Belinda - Nice workout!!! You go girl!!! And excellent job on losing 25#!!!! That is huge!!! You rock!!!

Nora - Nice workout yesterday, for you as well!!! Nice calorie burn. I hope you are feeling ok, any word on your female issues?

Hi girls, happy Friday!:)

Here's today's workout:

21 DFX Cardio Extreme = 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver # 2 = 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

Total calories burned= 820:cool:

Debbie- Another awesome workout for you today with STS Meso 2, Week 3 Legs. WTG!!! I am feeling ok aside from having trouble sleeping. The Dr's schedule who schedules surgery will call me next week, so that's all I know for now. Please pray for me that the Hysteroscopy goes well and the results including labs and biopsies are all normal. :);)

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday with KCM Cardio Quick Fix 1, great job getting that workout in. They always help to make one feel less stress or at least it gets the stress out in a positive way and feels better after it. Hope you have a great and blessed Friday. Cool that you pre-ordered Ice, not sure if I can swing it or not, we'll see since I have a lot of medical expenses. ;):)

Belinda- I hope you are feeling better and had a great Friday workout today. Have a blessed day!:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did 21 DF Ext Cardio Fix and GS BBS :) I still have to get a ab workout in.

How do you organize all your workout dvd's?

Debbie - thank you so much! I couldn't lose that weight to save my life :) I am finally down again. Amazing job on M2 legs today.

Nora - high fives on 21 DF Ext Cardio and RK :)

I will be back tomorrow.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Dirty 30= 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

PiYo- Full Body Blast = 30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

Total calories burned= 658:);)

Hi everyone I hope you all have wonderfully blessed weekends and a restfull weekend.

Nora

ps. Please pray for me and the surgical procedure I have to get scheduled. Please pray that all goes well when I have it done and that everything goes Normal and has Normal results with imaging, labs, and biopsies. Thanks in advance for your prayers and well wishes!;)

Today I did Meso 2, Week 4, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. This was the drop set phase. Had a great workout and benched 70#. Not my heaviest by far, but it felt good to go heavy again. Fun workout, I like the different ways she trains with Meso 2. I also did 5 sets of planks and then walked 2 miles on my treadmill.

Nora - Prayers out to you Nora. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Good afternoon,

I am done with RWH BBS and 21 DF Ext. Pilyo. I am also organizing all my dvd's :)

Nora - more prayers coming your way.

Debbie - I used your layout for RWH this morning. Thank you so much for always writing your workouts out :) I used the same weights you did, exempt on my biceps. Had to lower my weight.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Plyo Extreme= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

S&H -Legs & Butt Only= 35 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 287

Ruthless- Ringside= 22 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 256

Total calories burned= 891:cool:;):):D

Debbie- You rocked today's workout with Meso 2, Week 4, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, awesome workout today girlfriend High fives!!:cool::D;) Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. I should find out this week when the surgery is scheduled so the prayers are very much welcomed.

Belinda- Great workout today with RWH BBS and 21 DF Ext. Pilyo. Sounds like an amazing combination, WTG!!!

Chris- I hope you are having a fantastic vacation filled with lots of blessings and relaxation.

Roxie- I hope all is well with you.:):)

Have blessed day girls!

Hugs, blessings and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

Belinda - I haven't posted my workouts in quite a while. What workout are you referring to? What is RWH? Glad you can use them, I should start posting them again but I never seem to have time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.